Tuesday 19 October 2010

Sweet Data Entry Colleague

I was working at my father's accounting office for the summer, I didn’t know a thing about the business, but I did know there was enough ass working there to keep me quite busy for the whole summer. I had my own office and my duties were to assist the office manager. Most of the time I was on the phone or at lunch.

I became friendly with a number of the women that worked in the back, as accountants and data entry operators. There was one women in particular that made my blood boil the minute I saw her. She was about 27 years old, black hair and green e yes. She was thin, and her breasts fit her frame being on the small side. I got to kno w Stephanie over the next week, having lunch with her and some other employees. I found out she had been married for a year when she was21, but couldn’t handle being tied down to one person. One afternoon I called Stephanie into my office, and asked her if she could stay late one night as we had estimates to get out and the other data entry operators could not stay. She agreed to stay the next night. As she walked out the door, I asked her if she wanted to have a drink after work, she didn’t answer, she smiled at me and said "No..I can't..but if you stay tomorrow night we can" "Okay...I'll se you later" I watched her ass walk down the hall, her grey skirt clinging to her hips, her bra straps visible through the back of her blouse.

The next day while I was back in the supply room, Stephanie walked in. "We're still on for tonight aren’t we?" "Of course.. I wouldn’t give up a drink with you. "She started blushing a little, her cheeks becoming red, she looked better today than the day before. She was wearing, black skirt, slit up the back a grey blouse that fit her snugly, black stockings and heels. I drank in her beauty, as she left the room.

After everyone had left, I went back to check on Stephanie, she was busy punching away at the computer, as I entered. I snuck up behind her, trying not to think about what I wanted to do to her later. "How long do you think you'll be?" I asked. "Oh.. how long have you been here..you startled me" "Not long..sorry about that" "I should be done in about an hour" "Okay I'll be back in a bit" As I walked back to my office I couldn’t stop thinking about Stephanie's legs, they looked so good wrapped in those black stockings, so smooth and silky looking. After 30 minutes I went back again, this time announcing my presence, Stephanie was twisting her neck, like it was stiff. I put my hands on her shoulders, looking over them at the screen. I didn’t know what I was looking at, but she thought I did. "I'm almost done..jezz I could use a drink "I started rubbing her shoulders, massaging them lightly at first, then increasing the intensity. "uhmm...that feels good.. you have a good touch." I was looking right down her blouse now, as she continued punching in whatever it is you punch in. Her breasts encased in a see through white bra, her nipples visible. Her tits were lovely, not big but the kind that curve upward like a half-moon. I started rubbing her upper arms, and then up to her neck, running my hands under her hair, up the sides of her neck. I thought I heard a low moan, and then glancing down confirmed it, her nipples now were hard, pressing against her bra, they looked delicious.

Stephanie had kicked off her shoes, and was rubbing her feet together. A few minutes later, Stephanie announced she was done. "There all finished..thank god..and if you don't stop doing what you're doing we're never going to make that drink" I didn’t know if she meant she wouldn’t go with me or if we just wouldn’t go to the bar. So I rubbed harder tracing the outline of her ears lightly. Stephanie answered my question for me, she swiveled around in her chair, put her hands on my crotch and squeezed it lightly, she rubbed it through my pants, causing it to rise up. I reached down and ran my hands over her tits, feeling her nipples swell through the thin material of her blouse. She quickly unzipped my pants, pulling my cock out, licking the head, lapping at it like a nice cream cone. "It's been a long time since I've done this so be patient "It didn’t take her long to remember how, she was running her tongue up and down the shaft, making sure to lick and kiss the underside of it, her hands jerking it back and forth. I was busy unbuttoning her blouse, I could only get one or two buttons undone since she was kind of crouched over sucking me. She took my whole length in her mouth, he r green eyes looking up at me, sending shivers down my spine. I ran my hands through her hair, enjoying how well she was sucking my cock.

After ten minutes I stood her up, kissed her deeply, pulling her body close to mine, she moaned softly. I ran my hands over her ass, slipping it in the slit up the back of her skirt, feeling the silkiness of her stockings. I sat her on the desk, finished unbuttoning her blouse, when I parted the blouse open I was in heaven, her tits looked so good being squeezed in her white bra. I traced the outline of her tits as I continued kissing her, moving down her neck, to her shoulders, I was pinching her nipples, twisting them in my fingers. "Oh..uhmm.." she moaned softly. I slid the fabric of her bra over her tits, her nipples red as cherries, she was still rubbing my cock, running her hands up and down the shaft. As I glanced down I noticed garter belt straps and the tops of her stockings, My hand instantly slipped to her thighs, her legs parting a little, the heat from her cunt was intense, as I ran my hand up and down her legs.

My hand found its way under the straps of her garter, and as it moved upward I could feel the bottom of her panties. The lace, tickled my fingers, as I slowly ran my fingers across her panties "Boy are you wet!" "I know it started when you started rubbing my shoulders..Uhmm" I pressed my fingers against her cunt, rubbing up and down, her hips started moving with my fingers. I hiked her skirt up higher, slid her to the edge of the desk, my hand still working on her cunt, her juices soaking her panties, when I moved forward to her, she looked at me "What are you doing?" "Just relax" I pulled her panties aside, her cunt hair trimmed neatly, her pink folds shiny wet, I slid a finger in her, my thumb coming to rest on her clit. I took my cock with my other hand, and guided my prick into her cunt. "No..no..I can't..its too soon" I just rubbed her clit harder, muffled h er with a kiss, and slowly slid my cock in. She was like a vise, gripping my cock like I might get stuck. "Oh..oh..uhmm..feels so good" I started stroking in and out, slowly at first, her stocking clad legs over my hips, her lace panties rubbing over my shaft with every stroke. I looked at her, her tits hanging out of her bra, her green eyes lighting up the room.

She was rubbing my c hest now, pinching my nipples, she then bent forward and started kissing them. I increased my tempo, pumping her faster now, she grabbed me by the neck and scooted forward pulling me into her deeper. She was biting my nipples now, moaning a deep throaty moans. "Oh..oh..it feels so good..its been soo long..so long" I felt the cum building in my balls, her cunt was squeezing my cock tightly, her hips bucking up to meet my every thrust. We were fucking so fast and hard her whole body was sliding back and forth on the desk. As I looked at her, her eyes were closed, she was biting her lowe r lip, and I felt her cunt convulsing, I knew she was cumming, her insides heated up, and when they did I exploded into her, pumping globs of cum up her cunt. As I pulled out of her, the last of my cum shot out on the top of her panties. I slid my hands up her back, and held her close to me. "That was great...you haven’t lost a thing" "Your the first since my divorce"

We cleaned up a bit, and said goodbye in the parking lot. I later found out she was only 22 just out of college and had been divorced for only five months. We spent many late nights after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts