Wednesday 30 March 2011

Bisexual quiz

Bisexual quiz sex stories have always turned me on and when I was reading such a story or hearing it from any of my friends, my panties were always getting wet and I could think about nothing but having the bisexual quiz sex with several guys of different gender. Still I had a great sex experience already as I was 15 then but I never have tried sex with two people of different genders. The dream about having it made my always crazy. That’s why one day I made a decision and went to the gay bar in our city. I have never visited such places and that’s why it was sort of unusual place to be in for me. As I got there I had a dream to pick several gays there and spend a night with them somewhere. That’s how I met Matt and John. At a first glance they seemed to be regular guys and meeting them somewhere down the street I would never say that these guys have sex with each other. We sat down by the table and offered bear. They appeared to be very interesting peopl e and we had much to talk about and had common interests. They were very gentle with me and my dream about the bisexual quiz sex with them was growing stronger and stronger. We talked about everything and I enjoyed the company of these two young guys. After I told them about my dream and the purpose of my visit here they smiled and told that it was ok for them to have the bisexual quiz sex with women as they do it sometimes and I was pretty attractive and nice looking. That’s why after several glasses of beer we decided to went to a hotel and continue our conversation there. That was a great idea and I agreed with them. We got out the café and went took a taxi to the nearest hotel that was situated about a mile away from there. As soon as we got there we booked a room and got the key. We took the elevator and got to the floor we needed. John entered first then me and Matt. After we got into the room we decided to have a drink and to listen some music for a while. W hile John were turning the CD on, Matt made some cocktails f! or us. W e sat on the couch and continued our conversation. I found out though these guys prefer having sex with each other they don’t mind to vary their lifestyle sometimes and that’s why they meet a girl and make a bisexual quiz sex all together. That was nice to hear. Talking about the gay life Matt start caressing my back with his hand and I felt the excitement from his first touch. Meanwhile John was petting my knee and his hand were going up and down by it. I saw passion in their eyes and understood that was a sign to start making bisexual quiz sex. We got up the sofa and went to the bedroom. Matt put me on the bed and spread my legs. I was lying without moving as I was afraid to interrupt his movements. At the same time John bent over me and kissed my lips. I took his tongue inside my mouth and started sucking it. He really knew what the woman wants as his movements were very soft and tender. Then he stopped kissing me and got up. Meanwhile Matt started unbuttonin g the buttons on my jeans and I felt his hand inside my panties soon. He was caressing it and enjoying every move. Then he took them off as they were the only barrier to my sweet pussy and reached my panties. I felt his hands on my panties they were touching my pussy through them and his acts were very sure and exact. Then he started softly biting my pussy through the panties. I groaned. John got up the bed and started undressing by music, that turned me off and I asked him to make a strip tease show for me. He started undressing very slowly. He took his Shirt first and now he was wearing his trousers only, as he called for Matt to help him. Matt left my pussy and got up on his legs, he came to Matt and a passionate kiss of two lovers happened. I got very excited from everything I saw. My pussy got wet and bisexual quiz sex dreams were going through my mind. Matt get down on his knees and started taking the John’s trousers off. He unbuttoned the buttons and took them off. I saw the big dick underneath the underwear and the sce! ne made me crazy. I took my panties off and lead my hand down to my pussy. It was already wet and full of sweet juices. I started masturbating, while Matt was trying to take the underwear of John. As soon as he did it a huge dick come out and Matt tenderly took it in his mouth and started sucking. That was an awesome scene while two guys were petting each other and were trying to please each other’s wish. After a 5 minutes of a blow job they changed their places and that John now who helped Matt to undress, he took the shirt off and then helped him to release the pants. They were both naked now and John was sucking Matt’s dick which was as big as his. My head was spinning, I kept masturbating and dreaming about the bisexual quiz sex I will have with these handsome guys. They both got up and went towards me. The next minute john laid on the bad on his back and Matt started sucking his dick in the laying position. I could not stand for more and I came over them. I sat on the on the John’s face and told him to eat my pussy. I felt his hot and tender tongue getting deeper and deeper inside me. Oh, Gosh. I was about to loose control over myself. While being on top I was able to watch Matt who kept sucking and licking John’s dick. My bisexual quiz appeared to come true and I enjoyed every moment of it. I got up then and asked guys to start making love. They agreed and Matt entered John who was standing the doggy style. That was great. I got under Matt and his balls were before my face now. I started talking them in my mouth and sucking each one of them. That was terrific. My other hand was still petting my pussy and I came soon. John came as well, but he took his dick out of Matt’s as before that and we started licking the sperm. There were a lot of sperm. Me and Matt start kissing the John’s dick and were both trying to suck all the juices that were there. That was a great bisexual quiz sex experience for me and I wi ll remember it for the rest of my life. We kept having sex a! ll the n ight and I enjoyed the guys dick and their gay shows they made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts