Wednesday 30 March 2011

Having sex. My first time Crazy sex.

Having sex is always exciting and fascinating for me. I love sex and I always make it wherever I am. One I decided to count how much times and how much boys did I have sex with. Counted to a hundred I stopped it as I understood that I am not able to remember every time I had sex. Though there were several times in my life that I will never forget and the one true story I am going to tell you right now. It is the story how a lost my virginity. It happened with me when I was 18 and was dreaming about the pure love and waiting for my prince. That morning I stopped that it was enough as princes do not exist as well as love and I made a decision to loose the virginity that day. I have heard a lot from friends that having sex is great and there is nothing better than sex in the world and I decided to check it out. The boy whom I was dating has already made a couple attempts to have sex with me, but I never let him do it. And finally that day happened. As I woke up, I went to the ba throom, took a shower and got everything ready for my future sex. When I got to school I told my boyfriend that there is a surprise waiting for him in the evening and he should better be ready as it happens only once in life. I was excited about having sex in the evening all the day and my panties gone completely wet while I was at school. That might sound funny but I was afraid to get up from my chair as I though that a wet stain had appeared under my skirt. When the evening cam I took a ride to my boyfriends house while his friends were still away for some party and found him there with a bunch red roses and the house full of candles. That was so sweet and unexpected, but I didn’t pay attention at all of this as everything I was able to think about was what is inside my boyfriends pants and about having sex with him. But he seemed to be not hurrying and he offered me a glass of wine. We sat on the sofa and started drinking wine and talking with each other. As the ti me passed the excitement was getting more and more inside me! and I c an hardly kept breathing. My panties were all wet and my nipples were tight and waiting for his caressing. He noticed it and smiled. That was too much for me and I stroke his legs, then touched his groin and stroke tenderly the object of my dreams, that is hidden under his clothes. All my dreams were about having sex and I was completely crazy. Without givivng him a chance to protest against it I suddenly opened his dressin gown and my hand found what it was looking for. Oh, his boy was still dreaming but decided to change it at once...my hands stroke tenderly his penis through a thin cloth of his pants. I take it into my hand, massaged it and look at his face... And I noticed passion and excitement in his eyes and he wanted having sex no less than I did. I take his pants down and take his hard penis into my hands...Slowly bared his penis`s head...It was facing me, so fiery, I couldn`t help kissing it, I started kissing his penis from its top till his balls. Oh... How I liked that smell...the smell of my man. It makes me shaking when I revise me having sex with him. I rounded my tongue over his head, took it with my lips and took it up into my mouth. Then I take it out. Dick was full of blood, the veins became visible, head became pink, it was growing and changing its colour. His quick breath, short and long-drawn-out moans... There was no sweeter sound for my ears. He put his legs onto the back of my head and start moving his tights towards me. Faster and faster... I embrace his tights... I couldn’t breath anymore as his penis was so big and everything I wanted was having sex with him right away.. He slowed his temp. I embraced his and already mine treasure with my hands and started moving slower firstly by faster and faster. Licking lips and kissing its head. I picked it up and started licking balls. Taking a ball with my lips I started playing with it and sucking it. Emmm...how delicious it was...Then I took a head of his penis into my mouth and started sucking it. Time by time his dick entered! deeper and deeper. Under a delicate skin I could feel a hard rod. Starting low and doing it faster and faster I sucked his penis, letting it to enter deeper and deeper. My dry lips became wet and it was easy to move them up and down his dick. My motions became rhytmic and I became aroused. I was anxious about his dick and my dreams about having sex with it fill in my head. Sweat streamed down his face... He breathed so hoarse and it aroused me more. With the help of my hands I pushed his penis deeper and deeper, forward-back, forward-back. He again start moving his tights toward me, I pressed his penis to my tongue,deeper more and more. I closed my eyes, there was nothing except his beautiful, powerful tool, and he let me take a pleasure of it. Whole my mouth was filled with his penis. He became slower. Then suddenly he took it out of my mouth, put it into his hands, moved it over my lips. A powerful man tool became even bigger than it was, then it started trembling, and a head star ted pulsating. I took it with my lips. His mody was shaking. I was sucking and sucking while listening to his slight moans and I felt a warm steam inside my mouth. Mmmm. I didn`t want to miss even a drop of his sperm. The excitement got down to the limit and bursted me from inside. That was everything I wanted and I enjoyed every second of having sex with him. Rubbing off his sweat from his forehead he fell onto the bed. It was fantastic. But I wanted to feel his dick inside me and to get the wild sex as everything I was dreaming was having sex with my man and with the dick that I loved so much already. While he was taking a rest for several minutes I came upon his dick and kept kissing it and licking his balls. I finally felt that his dick was getting harder and harder again and I sat on his dick and felt it inside my pussy. He was pushing it inside me and that was really a fantastic feeling. I was jumping at him until he came inside me and I felt the warm sperm inside of m e. I came too and got down on his body. We were completely e! xhausted and he didn’t stop kissing me and thanking for a great sex. Since that time I understood that sex is what everyone should do as there is nothing better in the world than having sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts