Tuesday 29 March 2011

Rough sex. On the beach with a cruel stranger.

I live near the ocean and every day I visit the beach and have a nice hour bathing in the waves of the sea naked. I am a single 20 years old girl, I can’t say that I’m pretty; I’m an ordinary girl with an ordinary life. I have no boyfriend. The only man that loves me is my dog – Tobby. I’m not for animal sex, no, Tobby is my friend. But the dog can’t be my boyfriend, and to tell the truth I dream every day about having a nice guy. I live with a woman; we are so to say neighbors in this house. She is sexy, she has a lot of men, and she prefers rough sex as far as I understood from the sounds that go every night out of her room when she comes with a new guy. I think that she fucks these guys and they pay her money because she has no other work, and looks so pretty and rich, the only source of income for her is men. So, the day which will stay in my memory forever came with a storm which disturbed the ocean and the beach leaving on the sand marine animals which died without water like died my dream about having real rough sex similar to sex that my neighbor has. The sounds of passion out of her room now are unbearable for my lonely heart and wet pussy. When they fuck I can’t stay the temptation and usually begin to masturbate. My fingers massage my pussy and penetrate into my hot and wet hole, I can’t stop my fat fingers and they stretch my tight entrance and fuck my dirty pussy with such a cruelty that come I don’t know from where. After such a rough sex with my fingers my pussy usually aches for about a day or two, I don’t think that such a procedure is good for my health and that is why I need a real boyfriend who will fuck me with his gentle and at the same time strong and big member. So the day of fucking my pussy with a dick not fingers came. After the storm I walked along the deserted beach far from my house. I left the familiar places of the beach and went into another destination because the sounds of my neighbor fucked was unbearable for my ear, I didn’t want to touch my pussy with my fat fingers. And this day me neighbor came with a huge man with muscled hands and he showed her a real rough sex fucking her in her virgin ass. Frankly speaking I always become excited when I think about huge member trying to enter my ass hole and bringing excruciating pain to me. By the way I have a vibrator and when I returned home I tried to fuck my ass with it. So, I came home and found that my pussy is wet though the reason of it was unknown to me. As usual I touched my tits and lay on the bed and began to massage my pussy till it began soaking. Then I took out my vibrator and began to put it into my soaking and hot pussy touching my asshole at the same time . I also thought that ass fucking is a rough sex that would never be applied to my little ass. But I derived great pleasure from touching my sphincter. So I slowly fucked my pussy with vibrator plunging it deeply and deeply and suddenly I felt with my finger that my ass hole is not so tight. My finger penetrated into the tight and hot hole bringing to me a feeling of something strange. I fucked my ass with one finger first and then with two. I was so excited that the sheet on my bed became wet under my dirty pussy. Then I came to the conclusion that I can fuck my ass with my vibrator but after I tried to put it into my tight ass hole I felt pain and the vibrator refused to penetrate into the depth of my ass. But I wanted to fuck my ass with it. So, I entered the room and went to the kitchen where I found a bottle of oil. I brought it with me into the bedroom, with the thought about rough sex for my ass. I locked the door and began to oil my vibrator imaging how this big pink thing would enter my ass and what pleasure it would bring t! o me. Af ter I oiled it properly I stood on my elbows and knees on the edge of the bed. This position opened my ass hole and it should help to put the vibrator into it. I oiled my ass hole too and began to press the vibrator towards the tight hole. And suddenly it sneaked into my ass easily without any pain. It was a new feeling for me. I was surprised, excited and felt unbearable pleasure, but when I tried to take it out I felt unpleasant pain and the vibrator seemed to stick in my ass. I couldn’t bear the pain. I panicked and stood steel on my knees and elbows with a vibrator in my ass. That was a rough sex experience and I began to sweat. Suddenly I was frightened by the strong knock at the door. It was my neighbor, she lost her oil. I panicked more the tears well down into my eyes, but suddenly the vibrator sneaked out of my ass. I felt relieved and opened the door. -What are doing here baby, you never locked the door before! – said my neighbor looking at the panties and the vibrator lying on my bed. -I was reading a book, - I answered. -I see your huge book on your bed!- she laughed. I blushed all over my body. And then my position was saved by her new boyfriend with muscled hands. -Girls, what are you talking about here? About rough sex? - asked he, noticing a damned vibrator on my bed and on the bottle of oil in the hands of Angela. -I see that you were going to have a nice time and I disturbed you! I came to invite you both to go to the beach where my friend is waiting, - he added. So we went towards the beach. Of course I had no time to wash my ass, that is why it was oily and I felt myself not comfortable. When we came to the beach I saw a nice and extremely sexy man. While I was scrutinizing this sexy object Angela and her boyfriend began making sex. I wasn’t introduced to the friend and he was a stranger to me. He came up and said â€Å"Hello” turning my body around at the same time. Suddenly he put my skirt up and I felt that his member was right in front of my oily ass. - Oh, baby, I see that you are ready for a rough sex ass fucking, - he chuckled. I was frightened to death feeling the size of his dick near my passionate ass hole. He touched my ass with his dick for some time and then said: -Come with me baby, I don’t want to fuck shivering virgin. I am not a maniac, let’s have a nice walk along the beach while these guys are doing their job. So we went towards the deserted beach where I was this morning. We walked, talked and everything was fine. But when we came to this beach his eyes sparkled with a cruel fire. He held me tight and brought to the tree to which he later tied me with my ass up. Then he brought a thick stick and fucked my ass with it. I shouted for help, I was dying of pain and insult for my ass having real rough sex. But when he stopped playing with the stick he began to fuck my poor ass with his dick. And that was a pleasure! After the stick his fine, smooth, tender dick was like a price for my ass which was tortured for about an hour. I began to derive pleasure from this cruel fucking and after 5 minutes reached the strongest orgasm in my life here with this stranger on the beach who was raping me, my ass and pussy there the whole evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts