Thursday 31 March 2011

World sex. Fuck-fest.

Different people imagine different things when they here the words world sex. Somebody sees them doing fun in different parts of the word. What do these words mean for me? Not geographical location, of course! When I think about it I see lots of men and females around me. I am a swing nut and especially like when I'm surrounded by cocks of different size and color. Once I was at the fuck-fest where couples of different nationalities were. There were about ten or twelve couples. I remember myself sitting on the table with legs spread wide and exposing my pink pussy. Ten hard steel black and white shifts fucked me that night everywhere. While my pussy was peeled with black shift my thirsty mouth was sucking white one and all the kind of crap. This is what I call world sex. By this story is about other fuck-fest. That night I and two my friends Kurt and Bruce decided to have fun a little. Kurt was a German. His fair short hair and icy blue eyes made him irresistible. His strong athletic body was created to enjoy such one-track –minded females as I. Bruce was not tall. It was a slim Asian guy with both black eyes and hair. We often had fun in threesome. They shared one flat near the bank of Seine. We bought a bottle of red wine on the way home. So when we were at their flat the guys placed themselves in arm-chairs. I switched on the music, found the song Taboo and started dancing. Bruce told me to do a strip for them. The guys were ready to have world sex with me. So in rhythm with the melody I started to undo the buttons on my blouse. In a few moments the blouse flew towards Kurt. I lifted a little my skirt so they could see the absence of panties. I never wear them. I sat on a couch and slowly opened up my legs exposing my pinky pussy. Then I threw my bra towards Brue. Bruce sat on the couch behind me and started to massage my nipples. Kurt got on the knees in front of couch and began eating my pussy. Suddenly we heard the key turning in the key-hole. It was Ida, Kurt's sweet chocolate and our new companion. When she saw our company enjoying doing it in trios she removed her coat grinning to reveal a tight leather outfit that exposed everything. She was ready to join our world sex. Climbing onto the coach in front of me, she spread her legs wide, and adjusted it to suit herself. Now she was ready, with my mouth in her pussy. She said Suck and tongue me good. I start eating her pussy, sticking my tongue into her cunt, and sucking on clit. Kurt's hard sting slipped inside my vagina. Ida and I were locked in place close to each other as we moved back and forwards, while I ate her to several busts. In turns they were sliding up and down their shafts in my cunt. I felt small alligator clips bite into my nipple, my clit. Kurt speeded up the motion of the motor. It was going very fast while Bruce was sucking and teasing with his tongue my nipples. They both moaned with pleasure. And I moaned Let's have real world sex! Fuck me both! In a few seconds I started to cum. Suddenly, I felt a jolt of electricity go through my nipples to my clit; I screamed and pulled my tongue into Ida's pussy. She screamed in orgasm. I could hardly breathe. Bruce lifted Ida off the seat. He places his dick in her mouth. She opened up and sucked his dick into her mouth. As soon as he removed the dick clamp, he was filling her mouth with hot cream. She continued to suck as she swallowed his juice and then gamarooshed it. Lifting me off the coach, Kurt placed me on the floor, with my lips against his rigid rod. I started sucking it and soon he blew a hot shower of his sperm in my mouth. I noticed Ida was filming all this on camera for our collection which we called world sex . We often enjoyed watching our videos and recorded all our orgies. Then Kurt took his seat on the coach and pushed Ida on her knees. She slipped her arms around him and began sucking on his nipples. Kiss ing his chest, she reached down his shift and began licking ! the end his dick. The she stood up and pushed him back onto the couch. She picked up her ribbon from the floor and motioned him to move up it. He did. Climbing on the couch she kissed his legs reaching his hard sting and took it in her mouth and sucked on it, hard. I moaned with pleasure watching them. Then I felt Bruce's steel shift pulsating in my cunt. We fucked in a dog way on the floor while Ida was running her tongue over Kurt's dick. The she straddled his legs and lowered herself onto his hard sting. Laying down on him she crushed her charms into his chest. It was a real world sex! A German guy was fucked by his sweet chocolate, while Asian guy was fucking wildly a French girl! I saw as Kurt rolled them over, lifting her hips, he placed a pillow under them, and started fucking for all he was worth. She wrapped her legs around his hips and tried to push him in further as she got off again, and again, and again. With each of her orgasms, he moaned with pleasure. I begged Bruce t o push his dick faster. He did it and in a few seconds I was full of his sperm. But it wasn't enough for Ida. Smiling at Kurt, She lifted herself off his dick, turned around and placed her cunt over his mouth. He started licking her pussy. He moaned into her pussy, as he cummed in her mouth, shooting several spurts of sperm. He kept licking her clit, and I joined them and started sucking his dick instead of Ida. It quickly came back to life. A few minutes later, both my mouth and my cunt were filled with guys' sperm as they cummed again. Now, you see what do I mean saying the words world sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts