Friday 1 April 2011

Erotic beauties. The girl next door.

That evening my wife Anna was out. She had sorority party. I should admit she is one of those erotic beauties who make every man crazy. She has two friends: Irma and Helen. Every Thursday they have sorority parties. I'm not against it. So I switched on my computer and decided to look for some information I needed in the Internet. I searched some photos. I didn't find what I needed but I found photos illustrating the beauty and allure of Asian ladies. They were very erotic. There were free videos with some of them. In the first video I saw a slim Asian babe masturbating in front of the web cam. I got hot and browsed the other video. There I saw two babes. One of them lay on the back while the other was pushing a vibrator in her pussy exposed in front of the camera. I couldn't resist and unzippered my pants. After the third video I felt I lost control over myself. It was a real gangbang where a few erotic beauties had fun with four men. Suddenly I heard a door ring. I thought A nna had come back home. Come in, honey. I said. But it was Victoria, my neighbor from the apartment thirty-four. Excuse me Peter, could you help me… she started to say and petrified staring at the screen of the computer. There was a very brute scene there. Three guys were fucking the babe together. Victoria started to breathe heavy watching this fuck-fest. Victoria couldn't keep her eyes off them. But then she saw my unzipped pants and drew a sigh. I stood up slowly and made few steps forward her. She stood frozen with her eyes on my pants. I came to her, shut the door and pushed against the wall. Then I touched her breasts. Victoria was like those erotic beauties: slim, with long black hair and very sexy breasts. Victoria licked her lips as her eyes wondered from the pants to my chest. I was staring down the front of her breasts. Then I placed a hand on her shoulders and started to stroke gently them, going as low as the tops of her tits. I could feel Victoria's breathing getting heavy. I unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on the floor. Then I grabbed her tits and squeezed them. She closed her eyes and moaned. I began to pinch and pull on her nipples with fingers. When she arched her back and started to rub her tits against my chest, I picked her up and sat her on his desk. I started to squeeze and bite her nipples. Then I kissed her hard and deep. Victoria started sucking my tongue. I whispered into her ear: Your place is among those erotic beauties! . It's time to show you, I can suck not only the tongue! , she replied. Then she got on knees and was face to face with my hard cock. She started to lick the end of my shift and slid her tongue along it. She was able to take the whole th ing in her mouth. She started to suck faster and faster. I could resist no longer and placed her in my chair. I put her panties off and spread her legs. At first I used two fingers to fuck her while my thumb rubbed her clit. Doing it I got down on my knees and started using my tongue as well. Then I stood up and bent Victoria over the desk. While I kept pumping my steel shift in her cunt standing behind Victoria, I rubbed her hard tits with my palm. Victoria moaned and moved her ass faster and faster. Suddenly she moaned: Fuck me as if I were one of those erotic beauties! .I gave a groan and pushed her on the floor. Now we were fucking like dogs. I pushed in and out my hard cock faster and faster. Victoria was moving her hips and crying: Make me hurt! I hit her ass and pushed my cock up to the buffers. Then I commanded Open your mouth, bitch! . She got on knees and took my entire thing in. She sucked my hard sting greedy while I pumped her mouth. I pushed my cock harder and harder until filled it with my prick-juice. Then she gamaroo! shed my cock. I placed her on her back and started to eat her pussy. I licked and sucked her until gave her burst. For a while we both were laying on the floor unable to move. When Victoria went away, I sat on the chair, looked at the screen of the computer and thought: Next time I'll watch fuck-fests of these erotic beauties only with Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts