Thursday 31 March 2011

College sex. Optional course.

My name is Patrick. I study at a college. Yesterday, I read one story about college sex and want to tell you about one of our teachers. She is a pretty woman of about thirty, not very tall and slim. She has beautiful pairs and long black hair. She keeps feet with horse-riding and this hobby inculcates some of us ideas about other kind of riding. Her legs are rather long for her height and she likes to wear short skirts with deep line. When she changes her legs sitting at the table the guys sitting at the first desks can see her panties. She always wears tight blouses to show her very perky pairs. The guys find them irresistible. I heard she both liked the attention of senior students and doing fun with some of them. So, thank to her lots of our guys had not only core curriculum, but one more optional course of college sex! Our school is like most of public schools, a mix of boys and girls. Two days a week, Monday and Wednesday we had her lessons. About three o'clock we often saw her preparing lessons to the next day in the cabinet. That day giving a lecture she was standing in front of my desk and I could see clearly her nipples through the cotton of her blouse. I felt damp patch on my pants instead of erection. She was really sexy. That evening I and few of my friends decided to go the school ball. Passing along the corridor we saw her in the cabinet. She was talking with one of senior students. For the next few hours, we have a good time dancing and listening to music. But my story is about college sex. About a quarter to nine, I decided to go home. When I reached her cabinet the door was closed but I heard some voices inside. I stood in front of it and looked into the key-hole. I saw Jack, one of our senior students, holding her bum cheeks tight, as he pushed her towards him. She started to sway to the rhythm of his movements. I saw him slowly undoing the buttons of her blouse. Soon all the buttons were undone and he slowly opened it wide. Then he grabbed it and threw on the floor. She pushed him towards a chair and placed her left leg on the arm of it. Swaying she ran her hands up and down her body. Spying them I felt as my cock became hard. She let her bra slide down the floor. With her back to Jack, she bent over and wiggled her bum at him. Looking down at my pants, I saw the strain my horny cock placed on my pants. I though about my first college sex. When I looked into the key-hole again I saw her slowly sliding her panties down. She bent towards Jack and kissed his chest while her hands were undoing his pants. Then she lowered his shorts down and kissed the blunt end of his cock. I came to striking end when she began licking his dick. Jack pulled her to it and kissed her. She got on her knees and sucked on his shift, running tongue around the blunt end. S he kneeled there sucking and licking his shift and I was jer! king my own. His dick entered her mouth deeply. Suddenly, Jack grabbed her hair and turned her face towards him. His first shower of cream hit her face. She knew what he wanted, and quickly licked his dick clean. I made a groan and got off. After a few minutes I continued spying the lesson of college sex. I saw Jack sitting on a short bench and her sliding herself down onto his hard stick. They were fucking like a rattle-snake. But there was on more person in the room. It was Kevin, the friend of Jack. Walking behind her he sat on the bench and placed his dick at her ass- hole. His arms squeezed her charms and started rub them. Jack placed his arms on her thighs and pushed his dick deeper into her pussy, and I saw her being fucked with two horny dicks. But then they changed a pose. She got on knees and while Kevin was fucking her in a dog way Jack fucked her in a mouth. Five minutes later she was moving like crazy between them and enjoying this college sex in trios. Jake gave a groan and filled her mouth with his hot prick-juice. Suddenly I heard some noise in the cabinet of Arts. I jumped and tried to hide around the corner. The door was opened, and our teacher of Art walked towards me. I understood she would see me and stepped out of the corner. Smiling, she asked, What are you doing here, Jeremy? . Smiling her in a reply I said, Go home! . She lived next door to me, so we went home together. Walking along the street I still seemed to spy in the key-hole. I could think only about this fucking threesome. I imagined myself being the fourth in this company and felt how my cock became hard. I thought how good it was dark and Miss Evans couldn't see a spot on my pants. So, this is a story about college sex I saw by my own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts