Thursday 31 March 2011

Farm sex. My sex experience at my Grandmas farm

This story happened when I was 20 and went to my grandmother’s country house which was situated in the farm not far form the city I lived in Texas. I used to have a boyfriend there and every time I visited my grandmother we always met each other and had a great farm sex with him. He was a typical cowboy, wearing a hat and riding a horse around the farms. I adored him and I enjoyed his beautiful body. He seemed to be so brave and intelligent, though he was always rude in sex that I liked the most in him as I enjoyed every time we were together with him having our farm sex somewhere in the house or somewhere in the field outside the farm. That summer appeared to be very hot and as soon as I arrived to my grandmother’s farm and met George we went to the river to swim. As soon as I met him, I saw how he changed during the last several years I didn’t see him. He got very tall, his body was full of muscles and the eyes were undressing me right away as soon as I saw him. His look made me very excited and I wanted to make a farm sex with him right there in the corn field, but I was shy to say him that, though we both knew what our meeting will end with. We took each other’s hand and went to the local river to swim. As we walked there we were talking about nothing and enjoying each other. In five minutes we reached the river and sat down on the bank of the river. He was throwing stones in to the river and I was sitting next to him hugging him and talking the last news from the city. I enjoyed our conversation and my excitement grew higher and higher and all that I was dreaming was about having a farm sex right there on the bank of the river. I asked you if we were going to go swimming and he answered that he was and everything we needed to do was just to take the cloth off and get into the cold water. He wore a white shirt. He asked me if I allow him to undress myself, of course I did… I wanted to see his body as the excitement went throughout all of me and farm sex was everything I could dream that moment. While he was making something I looked at his body. He had a wide back, dark skin and nice ass… like an orange. He turned around and said: â€Å" I want to see you naked right now. Show me your perfect tender body” You sat down and asked me to give you water. I quickly took the bottle of water and landed it to you and my dress pulled up and you could see my pink panties. Then I started to eat a strawberry. Slowly I opened my mouth. I licked it. I sucked it… You got up and came towards me. His trouser got up together with mine. He took a strawberry and slowly passed it over my lips and then he licked my lips with his tongue. He mad me crazy and head was spinning around from every his touch and my dreams about the farm sex with George were about t o come out. I stated kissing him and he started undressing me. He took the top off me and then I felt his fingers on my skirt. He was unbuttoning it and I felt the great excitement. He was hurting and that was very difficult for him to do it. That is why asked him if I could help him and he agreed. I unbuttoned the skirt and took it off. And I appeared only in underwear and my panties were wet. He took a strawberry into my mouth and started to pass it over my body. He passed it over my neck and then between my breasts and then over my nipples. I had a hard breathe as he drove me crazy and I was imagining me having a farm sex with George as I closed my eyes. He kissed me and by this way he gave me a strawberry. Then he started to lick my nipples. He sucked in every nipple. He bit them and every time my body trembled. Then you sat on the bedding that we took with us to the bank shore and pulled down my pants with his fingers. You spread my lips and slip a strawberry into me de eply. Then he started slowly eat it from me. Oh, he was doin! g it so greatly. He sucked in every lip inside my mouth and massaged my anus with a finger. I was extremely excited and wanted to start a farm sex right now when he began to lick my vagina. He just kissed near the hole and then he started emphatically pushing into my tight ass. Then he spread my legs widely and harshly stick into my pussy his huge dick. That was a great feeling. George was on the top of the world and I kept dreaming about having the great farm sex with him, as he was better than ever and I have never seen him being so passionate before. He entered slowly at first and then his dick went harder and harder inside me. I was able to feel every cell of his wonderful cock and I screamed form pleasure. He noticed that I like him being inside of me and he kept moving faster and faster. He kept kissing me all the time we had a farm sex with him and his tender and soft tongue was inside my mouth. I enjoyed it greatly. His one hand was petting my nipples and he was able to feel how hard and tight they were and he knew that I love his hands and his tender tongue. He attacked me with his tongue. I moaned. I squeezed his head with my legs. And I had a stormy orgasm… My heart beat fast. I was delighted. After having that wonderful farm sex we went swimming finally and I enjoyed George in the water. I am waiting for the next summer when I will get to my grandmother’s farm and will see George again and we will get the best farm sex over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts