Thursday 31 March 2011

Mature sex

I want to tell you one story. It all happened when I was at school. I think it was my 10th grade. However I might be mistaken by now, since it was long time ago. It was before holidays. We used to have them every autumn, winter, spring and, of course, summer. So summer was almost there, in my town. I knew that I would miss school, or should I put in differently – I would miss my German teacher. She was not tall, and she was really cute looking and had a slim body. Still her booty was looking amazing. I don't know what bra size she wears, but they looked big! I can't say that I had mature sex before those holidays. But I remember every moment of that wonderful day... When she was teaching I always imagined her naked walking around the class and giving us new rules and phrases. One day before the holidays she asked me to stay after her class. She said I wasn't doing really well and my grades were down. I was failing. It wasn't good news. I mean, I would have been happy t o have her class again, but I didn't want to spend one more year in school as a 10grader. I asked if I could do anything to pull it up. While asking this I was staring at her boobs. She was wearing a really tight shirt that made her really sexy looking. She was older, much older than me, so I thought that if we had sex it would be mature sex. We couldn't decide what task could help to pull my grades up. But she watched me checking her hips out. She asked me to come in the next day. That was a weekend. I hesitated for a moment but agreed to show up. I had to come in early in the morning, but I had to do it otherwise I wouldn't have enjoyed my summer holidays like other classmates. That evening I went through several sites and watched mature sex videos. I didn't know why I did it. I just was so horny after talking to her that I couldn't resist. The next morning I was there at her classroom. I wasn't sure if there was anybody else in school except for us two. She was wearing a cute mini skirt. Her little t-shirt was showing her breasts.! She loo ked beautiful. Her first question caught me up by surprise. 'Have you ever had mature sex?' she asked. I guessed she noticed how surprised I was. She quickly locked the door and put the key into her bra. She said that she had an idea how to change my grades to help me finish my 10 grade. She told me her husband wasn't as close with her as before. Her hand was on my shoulder. She was looking into my eyes and talking in a soft voice. 'Do you want to f**k me?' she asked. I was amazed to hear this. 'I would try mature sex', a thought ran through my mind. What could I answer her? She was good looking, experienced and hell, she was so sexy. She kissed on my neck. Her hands were under my shirt, that she took of pretty soon. I had to do the same. I must admit that her breasts were so nice and round. She slowly undressed me. My pants and my t-shirt were on the floor then. My boner was hard and ready to make love. Of course, she noticed that. Slowly she started to remove her mini skirt . I had to tell her that I imagined that moment at her every class. She laughed. When I saw her booty, I thought I would go crazy. 'I wanted to show you what mature sex is', she hugged me. Her body was perfect. She made me sit on the table. Her face went down to my boner. She it with your mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down, one of her hands was holding it tight, and the other one was on my knee. I couldn't even dream that her throat was so wide. She sucked it like a lollipop. She played with my co*k. I was horny and she was horny as well. I laid her down on the floor. In a moment she was already sitting on me. She quickly got used to my size and now was bouncing up and down. I watched her beautiful reddish hair messing up. We were breathing hard. Her sweet ass was slapping against my hips. She was sweetly moaning and made me want her even more. We were getting sweaty. That was mature sex. I mean, what else could it be? She rode me like a real lady. I felt so good. I did n't want it to end. My hands were rubbing her big boobs, whi! le she w as jumping on me. In about 15 minutes she got tired. I suggested we use try a different position. She suggested doggy style. She bent over the table. I was behind her. My hands were on her waist and I slowly came into her booty. Slower than faster and faster I went. She was breathing really hard now. Her sweet moans made me go like a robot. Those mechanical moves made me scream from pleasure. I never had such mature sex with a lady older than me. It felt professional. She was grabbing the books on the table. She was screaming 'Yes! Yes! Yes!', then I came. I think she also came because she was smiling at me and looking completely happy. After we finished I had to wash my hands. And she told me that my grade was B . So I passed her class and got new experience. I could be proud of myself, because I learned what mature sex was like. It felt good. I dressed and was about to leave her class, when she suggested to do it again the next day…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts