Wednesday 30 March 2011

My wonder full twilight sex experience

I want to talk about one my novel with a very interesting and sexual man and our twilight sex. His name is Dima, 29 years old, with unusually beautiful green eyes. My name is Lina, slender 22-year-old girl with long light - brown hair. We got acquainted at a company, worked there, my friend, I came to her, she introduced me, and with Dima. I will never forget, as he examined me as his languid eyes sly eye, good manners, courageous body, strong-willed chin and even the sign of Aries on the zodiac - the most fiery and passionate character. Since then I have increasingly come to the friend at the firm until he hinted that he likes me and left my phone number, hinting that await him in the twilight sex. Even in his youth, I graduated from art school, so decided to draw on the memory of his portrait and sent it by mail. Dima called, expressed his thanks for the portrait and offered to meet. A strong rainstorm, we каÃ'‚алиÃ'Ã'Å' night on the town, a solid wall of rain, almost silenced our conversation. Quiet music, I physically feel his warmth, and relishing the beautiful hands elite form, I submitted, as his gentle fingers strokes and penetrating me. We sat in the cafe, then drove to his home. Twilight came, it was therefore an appropriate time for twilight sex. - Lina, you're cool drew my portrait, I would have thought that such a beautiful girl, and another artist, - he said. -You have a perfect face, I was very pleased to do so. Dima filled champagne glasses: - Let's drink to a pleasant acquaintance, and that this meeting was not the last. Yes, this meeting really was not the last, twilight sex it was delicious!. Once again, going to it, I wore black clothes and black stockings, high heel boots, clear beige blouse and a silk scarf. Dima has opened the door, and I immediately rushed to his embrace, inhaling its unique and such an exciting fragrance that is reminiscent of the smell of ripe plums and summer herbs. We drank, Dima has slow music, and pulled me to him to slow dance, forehead strain to my forehead in anticipation of sex twilight. - Lina, dance a striptease for me .... - But I am not very able. - Do you get - he said, and delivery of a video camera, sat in a chair. I started to slowly remove the skirt, smooth surface of t heir feet, then took her scarf, extended between the legs and began to drive them on the perineum. Scarfs cling to the hairs on my pubis, I removed the blouse, bra and began trifle their nipples, stroking his neck and shoulders. Then sat on top Dima, shaking, such as simulating a sex act. Twilight sex commenced! Has member in your mouth, abundant wet saliva, my lips tight on the head of the ring is compressed, the tongue, first gently, then slide on the bridle-intensive, hand holding the base member, compress it. Dima cheeks ablaze, he head back, unable to restrain cries. Prior to orgasm, I launch his hands, and it ends with me in the chest. Oh, yes, it's a true twilight sex! Dima takes me on the hand and carries on the bed, removes the remnants of my clothes. Takes box the largest Strawberries, bite off the tip and begins to drive on my lips, all lower in the stomach, my skin is red trail of juice. Organized by the berries on my clitoris, solid bones scratch the skin, the juice is mixed with my juice, strawberry scent awakens even more sensuality. Then gets into the mouth of cold champagne and produces my sexual sponges, I feel a slight tingle from the cold creep run through the body. Long kiss, Dima holds the tip of tongue on my belly kisses the inside of your thighs, your fingers on my legs, caresses thumb like a little penis. Funny little, his hands and ankles compress widely Ã'€Ð°Ð·Ð²Ð¾Ð´Ã'Ã'‚ my feet. And I understand what love twilight sex. Finally cross-cutting his lips on my clitoris, tongue persistently sliding across wet cleft, makes circular movements on the anus and two fingers reaching into the vagina. I shiver and mo an in this madness, his fingers then accelerate the pace, then stop. Suddenly, he puts a wet finger in my anus, I scream of unusual sensations. One hand caresses clitoris, the other - stimulating the anus, while I am not over. Twilight sex this space! Then part of me, I wind kicked his hip, so that you can better absorb it into himself and begins mad gallop. I close my eyes from the unbearable pleasure, bite lip, our bodies are covered by perspiration, Dima’s hot breath, his unusually quiet moaning excite. His lips such juicy and tart drunk from champagne, I want to taste it and smell stayed on my skin, as long as possible. After orgasm, I feel like his semen flowing on my thighs. - Honey, you have a sweet pop, I want you I want to continue our twilight sex- throat he said. - But I've never tried to «there». So come on and make a real twilight sex! - Do the same with me, I want to see - Dima takes a dildo and a box table stretches me. - I do not want it thicker; imagine what would be done with you. - Introduce and even want it ... this will be the most chic twilight sex! I take the pillow and throw in the middle of the bed. - Get down on the pillow stomach Dima performs my order, I sit down at him from above, the hand of his broad strokes back, buttocks, massaging each muscle. I broadly expand its halves, tongue lick his tender hole, pushing the tip of a finger. Liberally lubricated dildo Vaseline and gently enter his pop, starting slow motion, derived almost to the end and put in force again. His hands compress sheet of voltage and loud cries of pain filled the room. I myself is initiated, if it were another vibrator, I would insert it in themselves. His Creek leads me to the feeling, probably, I do too sharp, deep impact, not controlling themselves. I removed dildo from his anus is bleeding and falling number. I know how sensitive Dima, I never even scratch his back, being afraid to make a painful, but it passed all bounds. I took his hand and kisses covering each finger and wrist, said quietly: - Dima, sorry, I probably overdo it. I love you. If you want to do the same with me. Let us remember that long twilight sex. - All right, I myself like this. Done, but not today. - What should I do to expiate his guilt? - No power to punish you now. We want to put handcuffs on you, bite and brutally in all holes. But you are such a delicate and fragile, with white skin, you can only be nurtured as a porcelain doll. Do not let any man do to you what you do not want to, you are worthy of the best, - smiled, he said. - It was unforgettable, you're the best man in the world, you have opened itself to me, put all my fantasies, I love you. This ideal relationship ended after a year and a half, but I can not forget him and always will believe that fate will bring us back. And we'll have twilight sex again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts