Tuesday 29 March 2011

Oral sex. My internet dating.

I found a message from Leo as soon as I got to the dating site. «Hello, dear girl. Good day!» «Hello, dear! What about oral sex It is such a pleasure to read your words the morning. So, the day promises to be a pleasant ». Our conversations on this was interrupted for a few days. «Hi, honey! Yesterday arrived. Make sure you get back. Exact. Good day! » After so much anguish, I no longer believed in his fortune. Can meet at all with someone? Maybe my Internet acquaintances have been exhausted? Maybe I should take up another project? But it is not possible all of his life all the time to start anew? Still I loved sex more than anything else in my life and I really adored an oral sex. No! I want to continue. I insist on this. I risk! I need in oral sex. Hey, Heavenly Office, I request the continuation of my sexual adventures! I responded positively in a relationship with Leo. «How you planned Wednesday evening?» «I would like you to meet even today. I have a very long time sitting at home. If you want, that all my unspent orgasm you won .... » «I am a bit cold. If you are not annoying, it can meet this evening ». «Agree ... agree. Call me and arrange a meeting place ». We met in cafe on the Friday. I never seen him in real life, but my dreams about the oral sex with him were making me crazy. Too much people. How do I find her? My mind took him quite by accident. One per table. Leo I once knew. I approached to him. He was gallant manners helped lift the coat. We sat down and I looked into his eyes. -God! What are you handsome! Are you living better than the picture! - Not counting the need to contain their emotions, say, and stared at him, expecting a reaction. Of course, it might be a bit embarrassed. But it gave him more charm. It really is young and beautiful. Unexpectedly for itself, can be proud of such a partner. In fact, I have over a few years! I chatter, do not stop telling stories that happen to me in the site. It was so interesting. Inspiring an attentive listener, I was carried in a conversation, how to sledge with snow-covered mountains. He was very handsome and I started imagining myself having oral sex with him. From him I learned that he was working in the field of construction. -We have a little time. Come on? Without oral sex. - Paying the accoun t offered as Leo warned. We went out into the street in the direction of the parking machines. What I saw astounded all of my imagination and understanding of it. Before us stood a jeep LAND ROVER. The latest model. Black color. He sparkled in the light of its purity of street lamps. This fact - a wonderful prelude to sex. I am initiated. I was thinking how much I want to get his dick and to make the oral sex with him. Such emotions that come from the erogenous zones in the head ... and stay between the legs in the most cherished place. -What kind of car! Wow! My favorite model! - Admired his car seat in the front passenger seat. -I love jeeps. And when there is a model, I immediately bought it and do not regret it - calmly, as if it was about some trifle, Leo made redundant without boastfulness. As we were riding the taxi, my pussy became all wet and everything that I ws able to think about was only the oral sex with Leo. I say that drivers accustomed to clean. If you are b ased on an unpleasant smell, as I will smell yet to meet - d! esperate ly say that for me it was very urgent - I usually rock in the car. The same can be at least where to go! So for conversation I had not even noticed the road. We got to the hotel. The new mini-hotel is the latest model of everything that I saw a Leo. Lost among the old buildings in Moscow, she resembled an island of the modern world. It seems it only works for «their users». Sweet girl at the entrance gave us the keys to the rooms. We boarded the elevator on the third floor. All-new. All smells. Even there is for oral sex! - Continuing to admire, look in the bathroom. -I participated in the construction and design. -It feels! -You find a program on TV with music, and I went to shower! It is both a pleasure and smelled, but the shower needed. This is precisely the point that not all men understand. A day at work makes it look right in front of the intimate proximity. I found several Italian television, but no music. Here it is futile exercise, looked into the corridor. Hi s boots were mirrored in corner and they were carefully put entirely new socks. «It must be the same what !» - For this idea came the desire to hide in the closet of my boots. They even clean, but the quality of skin .... You can see that the gross domestic .... Leo returned to the room where I laid on the huge bed. His hands touched me in an easy motion. -I also need to shower, - he whispered in your ear. I returned in the new Italian clothes black with a red rosette on breasts and looking at the rear triangle on. These clothes I liked and, therefore, I feel beautiful. I got spread-eagle on the bed, with his eyes closed I felt his breath on my chest. I tried to relax. I was not yet clear how pleasant to be sex. His hands touching me is not about what has not yet been told. But he barely touched his lips to my skin, his tongue barely slipped... here and started exactly what I was waiting for more of a partner. Millions of energy waves woke me get my orgasm from oral se x began. They ran and were worn inside me and made frequent ! pounding hearts. For a moment it seemed to me that is the heart. I -Why, dear, wait! Not so much at once! - Perhaps, these words say, not knowing where and with whom I am. Another moment and I again twisted his hands back on the belly, legs up and down. Because of constant orgasm finish line is not what I want or where are his hands. Where did he kiss me? Vagina filled with grease so abundant that sounds squelch under his fingers, cut the ear. But the sound was pleasing to us both. Only kisses ... no intervention of a male advantage does not happen, but the state of full sex grow. -I need a drink water - took to the bed-side tables with a bottle of water and filled it to the mouth. Then my legs closer to his face, while standing on his knees, and ... produced a whole stream of me ... in my pussy. Unusual, unexplained pleasure consumed me. -Wow! How cool! Well, you give! Do you want oral sex again? - Squeezed himself out of scraps of phrases, swallowing with expression, drowning in my vagina. It will be there the day ... will be held there a moment, but the two hours flew Ã'Ã'‚аÃ'…ановÃ'ÐºÐ¸Ã'… unnoticed. I asked for a pause. Leo instantly released me from myself. I stood up to go to the toilet. I throw from one side to another. Dizzy and trembling knees trembled shallow. The road to the bathroom seemed not quite natural. Before the eyes blurred colored circles and jump to paint the walls white numbers. When I wrote, sitting on toilet, then he was gone. I did not hesitate murmur under me. He silently approached and I took his hot dick into my mouth and had an oral sex with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts