Thursday 31 March 2011

Public sex. Reunion.

It was about a week since I had come back home from a trip to New York. I really enjoyed a week I spent there. But I couldn't forget Tad. It seemed to me I saw him everywhere. When I was in the Central Park I saw a couple kissing in a shade of a tree and remembered an episode of public sex we had with him. We argued before my departure and I thought our affair was over. I really wasn't ready to live without Tad. I thought about him and nights and days we spent together. Leaving for New York I promised to myself not to call. I was scared to death to loose him but didn't call. I knew he was a great guy. One thing was for sure I wasn't ready for what I was about to encounter. In the evening I decided to visit my friend Christina. She organized a party and I thought it was a chance to stop thinking about him for some time. So at ten I left my car not far from her house and walked up to the porch of it. There was a couple doing it on the lawn and I thought about public sex again a s it was in the Central Park. There was a couple near the porch but it seemed they didn't see a scene on the lawn. When I came to the door and was almost ready to open it, somebody grabbed me. I turned and saw him. Tad looked at me angrily. I stared at him for a moment not knowing what to say or do. He picked up me in his hands without any word. I screamed What are you doing? . But he just kept walking and carried me the whole way down to his car. He put me on a bonnet of his BMW. Then he squeezed me tightly and hot- tongued. I was on edge and it seemed to me I would die if I moved. We both breathed heavily. We didn't move for at least five minutes. Suddenly I felt his arm spreading my legs. He whispered, What about public sex?! . I replied, The best sex is after quarrel, dear! . He wrapped his arms around me again and told I want you right now and here! His fingers slipped in my panties and began playing with my pussy. I was so close to him and could fill his cock getting h arder and harder. When he pushed his two fingers in my pussy! it seem ed a bomb burst inside of my body. I unzippered his jeans nervously and touched his hard stick. I lost bits of my coyness and whispered, Fuck me, please! . I needn't to ask twice. Tad pushed his stick in my wet and thirsty pussy and began moving slowly. It made me wild. I grabbed his hips and pushed his body towards me. He groaned and began moving faster and faster. A couple near a porch stared at us talking about modern youth having public sex. Tad smiled and asked, Don't you want to shock anybody near the lake? . We set into his car and went to lake. We liked to spend time there. It was quite and beautiful place. We stooped near it but didn't reach the lake. As soon as I closed the door of the car Dave pushed me up against its bonnet and my skirt was on the ground. He took of my panties and I felt his huge cock between my legs. I began moving slowly and Tad lifted my blouse and bra over my tits and put his hands on them. He started sliding his arms and kissed breathed in my ear whispering, Bitch . I moaned, Yes, I'm your bitch and I like public sex! I felt his impatience and desire. With one arm he was teasing my tits; the other arm found my pulsating clitoris and started playing with it. I moaned in ecstasy. We found ourselves on the ground and started fucking like dogs. I cried and asked him fuck me like a bitch. He started quilt my buttocks. I cried with ecstasy. He fucked me blue. After a few minutes I found myself lying on my back on the grass. I was absolutely naked. Tad gently massaged my tits. Then he started kissing them. I wanted to see his strong body and asked him to take off his clothes. His T-shirt disappeared somewhere, and then he put off his jeans. I was so hot for his strong body and stroked his back as he sucked on my hard tits. It was more than public sex it was sex of two crazy lovers. He looked in my eyes as and slid between my legs. He spread them apart with his hands and started to lick my slit. My wet pussy felt his so ft kisses. It was so good! I lifted my hips to meet his mout! h. He su cked my pussy and slid his tongue down deeper and deeper in my hole. He really fucked me with his tongue. Fuck me, I begged him. He climbed on me and began working his cock into my hole. He fucked me slowly then faster and faster. We fucked like a rattle-snake. Suddenly Tad gave a wild groan, got on his knees and lifted my ass. I felt his hot cream as he worked his way inside of me. I got off after him. My body shivered as I rose in bust. But he didn't stop, he kept pumping until his hard-on finally subsided. When he fell on the grass near me I whispered him, The best sex after quarrel is public sex, dear! . Next evening we were lying on the sofa in my apartment and watching a movie. It seemed we were created for each other! After a long soft kiss, Tad looked into my eyes and whispered, I love you! Be my wife! I kissed him again, and then whispered back, I love you and I'll be your wife! Our mouths met in a passionate embrace! Then I looked him in the eyes and asked softly, T ad, can you take off my bra and panties, please?! . He slowly began removing my clothes. At his first touch the air whistled out of me, and I pressed forward. Seeing my reaction, Tad leaned down and took a hard nipple into his mouth! He continued sucking, and let his hand slip to my crotch where he began feeling my wet pussy through my panties! But when he was between pants I pushed him off and hummed, Dear, what about public sex?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts