Friday 1 April 2011

Erotic art. Cat and mouse.

I'm an artist myself. And the story I'd like to share with you is about a kind of art. I mean erotic art. Last month I was looking through the Internet and found site Reb Stout's great Erotic & Fetish Artists! . I browsed this Art Gallery. My girl-friend, July, was discussing with Iren some paintings. I called them to join me. We browsed through this gallery. In it we discovered hundreds of never published artworks. Especially I enjoyed works by Bill Ward and Eric Stanton. Iren liked Olivia's La Femme , Musicale and Ben-Wa Ball . We found them both sexual in nature and artistic in content. So sexual, that I found myself staring at Iren's breasts. She bent over the table watching the paintings and her big charms were exposed from the blouse. I could see her pinky nipples. I proposed the girls to be my models. She smiled and replied Why not to try ourselves in erotic art?! So I decided to paint something in a kind of Cat and Mouse . So I told the girls to shed themselves. July sat down on the chair with her legs spread and placed her arm on the pussy as she was playing with it. Ire n got on knees as if she was a furtive cat. I began drawing. I was so captured with my work that didn't notice July was sliding the pussy with her fingers. Then she pushed two of her fingers inside and started fuck herself. Then took her fingers in the mouth and sucked them moaning. Iren was staring at her. When I made a study I raised a sigh of satisfaction. The new sigh was raised when I saw a new theme worth to be placed in the collection of erotic art. While July was sucking her finger, Iren was eating greedy July's pink pussy. I got horny and joined this company with one jump. I placed myself behind July and started rubbing her perky tits. You are so beautiful moaned Iren eating July's pussy. Then she gently took one of the little nipples into her mouth and sucked it like a cherry. I watched with fascination as she nibbled on the little nipple, and as the tension in the room grew almost palpable I undone my pants and started jerking my cock. It was Iren who spoke up first, My pussy is on fire! July moaned, Iren, let me have a turn with you! Iren released her, giving a long soft kiss right on her mouth. Then she turned to me being a model is so cute! . Especially, when it is erotic art! I replied. Now our trio was on the floor. I looked at Iren and said softly What a body you have, so delicate and frail, a real find! I slipped inside her while July was sucking her nipples. While teasing Iren's nipples with a tongue she fingered herself to a really hard orgasm. I moved faster and faster. Iren gave a groan of satisfaction. We changed the places. Now Iren turned on her belly. I fucked Iren and Iren ate July's cunt. I blew a shower of cream in her pussy and let the girls to enjoy themselves. Watching them I felt my shift became hard again. I took quickly growing organ into my hand and began jerking it. Girls looked at me and giggled. You are like John Pruitt in that collection of erotic art! said July. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of July's smacking lips while she ran her tongue and mouth up and down my hard stick. It's so fucking erotic! moaned Iren watching us. July's mouth and tongue grew more insistent by the second, which naturally was driving me towards o rgasm! Oh, my shift is very hard! It needs to cum! I filled July's mouth with a hot sperm. July moaned as her own orgasm ripped through her. Iren was furiously fingering herself when I said, Why don't you lie down on the sofa and let me mount and screw you! Iren quickly took her place on the couch with her legs opened wide while I climbed between her thighs and guided my massive erection into her dripping pussy. Iren began shivering uncontrollably as her bust rushed from her clit into her pussy. Staring at us July said We'll make our own collection of erotic art and I'll paint you fucking Iren! It will be great! . I gave a groan and filled Iren with my hot cream. July smiled and added ‘You idea of Cat and Mouse was very good! What name will you give o your next masterpiece?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts