Tuesday 29 March 2011

Beach sex. Sex on the beach.

In fact, I do not like to sunbathe on public beaches because of high concentrations of those who are here. I do not like when it becomes the object of those examined. It is for this reason that in the warm July day, I was one on the shore of a small lake. Weather was beautiful and the sun gently caresses my body. On this occasion, and framed a slender body under the scorching sun. I have a bed blanket on the grass behind the trees were. The sun was so that I could sunbathe, that is before me and I though that would be cool to have a beach sex. What a time I lay relax on curtains. It is not so much time and I did not notice how the guy came up to me twenty years. Suddenly, his hand gently touched his chest. I opened my eyes and saw him in front of you. The guy was in some swimming trunks and his clothes lay near on the grass. He looked at me and eating by eyes. I wanted to remove his hand and stand up, but he gave me not to do so. I was lying on his back looking on the sideâ⠂¬â„¢s one at a desert beach. Looks like he took advantage of that and then started to rub my chest with both hands. He also was thinking about a beach sex. My swimsuit was in front of a person on the chest, so the guy unbuttoned me. Thus it was possible to see the chest in full glory. Then he began to stroke his chest already naked. - What are you doing? Let you that crazy? - Hey beautiful, here there is nobody and no one will see us. Let your little snuggle up. You'll not regret, I promise - But I do not want - and then tried to remove his hand, but he seriously looks like tune to bring the case to the end. - Have you ever tried a beach sex? And you and I will not ask for what we want or do not want. You like me, here and want to get a very fun and you get». - His hands moved slowly and tenderly to my chest, then to the stomach. And myself, I looked in his eyes and smiled so mysterious, I tried to understand what he wants to do. Just snuggle up or something more, but co uld not understand. The left-hand surface of the chest, and ! right to move lower, held her panties on, then the labia. The two hands become me to withdraw from them. He was thinking about how that would be cool to have a beach sex. I would not give to do so, but he removed my hands and removed them from me. Now I was completely naked in front of him, and he is in swimming trunks, which is seen through the member gets up. Then took off his swimming trunks and I saw a member who has been impressive size. Then he stood up in front of me at the knees. Then right-handed strokes on labia, then I felt his fingers to my pussy. Slow movement of his fingers to my sponges, putting aside them and take them deeper and deeper. I felt that my body goes pleasant shiver. I never thought that a beach sex could be so pleasant. Spontaneously in the legs and knees are widely dispersed in the hand, opening up access to a cherished place, more and more, so the guy could see it in full. I saw his eyes, which are closely looking me between the legs, where his fingers. Hardly touched the stomach of his left hand moved to my pussy, and fingers reached the clitoris. Body is incurving toward sensual caress. I closed my eyes and fully fantastic dreams about the beach sex. Fingers of his right hand took out of me, and again gently reveal button rose petals gently and subtly penetrated inside. The sixth sense prompted me about the approaching danger. I opened my eyes and saw about another guy unceremoniously examined me. Strongly looking to me hillock in swimming trunks leaves no doubt of his intentions. It was his friend. Gamma feelings reflected on my face: it is fear, and blushes. In the eyes of the same guys, as I learned later James and dice, read the passionate lust. He also dreamed to have a beach sex. I’m not saying a word. Impudently smiling, James down between my legs near the bones. James removed his hand from the clitoris, and a little overshadowed in the direction of not removing his fingers from my pussy. A Jim bent down an d his tongue skilled movements have been to drive on my clit! oris. No t expecting such a rotation of, I was not ready, having recovered from the shock, did not know what to do, or whether to scream with pleasure will give to the winners as they have seen it in movies about beach sex. James continued continuously introduce his fingers into me and pull out at the time when Constantine sucking clitoris bringing me up to not feeling anything. I started to squirm. I was pleased, 2 fun at the same time. I started moaning of fun. Suddenly, they both were released and turned me so that I stood up on his knees and now my pop was in front of them. James walked around me and down on his knees in front of my face, and right before my eyes was a great member. At the same time, Constantine has introduced a term in my wet pussy and began to fuck slowly, then began to gain momentum. I didn’t think that this day I will be having such a pleasant beach sex. The wave of pleasure re-coated my consciousness. Not thinking long term and James has touched my lip s, and I took the hand of his penis. Dandle first became a member of the language across the length and the tip of his head. Then, taking fully into his mouth and holding his fingers suck at the beginning, feeling that James began moan, it is a pleasure - I thought, continuing to take in his mouth: a deeper, then releasing it. I think he had a beach sex before. Sucking member trying to bring him pleasure, and at the same time feeling like I was behind the second guy. I was very pleased, I moaning too. It lasted not long at this time, they simultaneously began to stop. I pulled his mouth and a member of semen going down on her lips and chin. Jim in that time did not release me finish straight at me, I fear that to heal, so as not contraceptives. I tried to escape, that is not finished for me, but Jim firmly sticks to the thigh and released only as finished at all. I did not want me, do not let pregnant while having a beach sex, at my age I still can. Then the guys have put me over on his back legs put aside again, took the bow, my sca! rf, whic h lay close to the curtains and shivered superficial semen from my pussy. Mudflows on to and looked at my pussy. Then both began to write his fingers in me. I felt both injected and 2 fingers at once and I was quietly excited. Now they are reversed, Constantine took place around my mouth, and James has introduced me to his large member, and began to fuck with passion like he is an expert in beach sex. Constantine looked at us and just smiled, his eyes seemed a smile of bliss. I do not know how many minutes they fuck me in a way, it seemed eternity. Finally Constantine began to stop me in the mouth. I tried to hide, but he gave me not to do so. And his sperm hit me in the mouth, and then put out a member, but I spitted. At this time, until I spitting semen and Constantine tried to wipe your mouth with your palm, James moaned and became a stop. Stop just in me just finished Constantine in my pussy, do not release is not yet finished. So I am two different sperm. I never thought that I would have such a nice beach sex. They again sat down opposite me has put me on the back, and asked not to compress the legs, like my genitals examine better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts