Tuesday 29 March 2011

Bisexual sex in New York

I adore sex. I don’t know whom do I prefer more men or women. I just love bisexual sex and I try to make it everywhere I can. The story that I would like to tell you happened with me on the summer night in New York. We went there with my friends and there were 3 of us, me, my friend Kirsten and Josh our classmate. Kirsten was a nice girl. We used to have bisexual sex with her several times though that was still as or of some lesbian petting and I have dream a lot about making a bisexual sex with her and a boy at the same time. Kirsten didn’t mind it too, but so far we didn’t have any chance to make our brave dreams come true. Generally coming to New York I hoped that we will make Josh to have sex with us and actually I knew that he will like as he knew about my relations with Kirsten and he was an easy going guy. So after we got to the city, we settled down in a small hotel in the suburbs of New York. There were two rooms in our hotel number and we took o ne for us with Kirsten and the other one was Josh’s. He didn’t mind that and thought that this way would even better as we might have had a bisexual sex at night with my girlfriend. The first day of our trip we went around the city. We took a lot of pictures and enjoyed the atmosphere of a huge city that we all were dreaming about. By the end of the first day of our trip we decided to get some fun and we went to the disco. It was really fun there. Me and Kirsten made some dirty dances and Josh was watching and applauding while other guys were staring at us wanted to make love with us right there on the dance floor. We liked their attention and that’s why tried to make everyone excited there and I think we were successful in that. After dancing we drunk cocktails and enjoyed the conversation with each other. Josh was sitting all the time by the table and he didn’t dance at all. Though we saw how much does he want to join us and to make the dirty da nces with two hottest girls on the dance floor. As I got a l! ittle dr unk, dreams about the bisexual sex of three of us got into my mind and I felt the huge excitement. I got to the table where Josh was sitting and sat down by him while Kirsten stayed at the dance floor and kept dancing. We had a few more cocktails and I accidentally put my hand down at her trousers. The dreams of bisexual sex with him and Kirsten were filling my mind. Josh made a look as nothing happened and continued drinking his cocktail watching Kirsten at the dance floor. I put my hand upper from his knee and start caressing his legs. He liked that and looked at me for once. I caught his glance and understood that today was the day when we will make a real bisexual sex with him and my girlfriend. My hand touched his pubis and went down between his legs. I felt that his dick was already hard as he watched our erotic dance with Kirsten. I started rubbing his dick and he helped me to unzip a zipper. I got my hand inside the trousers and felt the huge dick really close to my h and. It was really hard and very big. It seemed to me that if Josh could, he would make sex with me right there on the table in a disco club. I started rubbing his dick through the underwear and felt the excitement in my body. My panties were wet already and I wanted to have a bisexual sex with him so much. And so I put my hand under the underwear and felt his hot dick that was ready to come any minute out of his trousers. I started moving it yup and down, masturbating his dick and he enjoyed that. He knew what I was thinking about and he was waiting for me to say it to him. – Aren’t you bored here all by yourself? – I asked – that is so late and we are so drunk already. Lets go home and continue our party. Josh agreed as he knew that a great bisexual sex was waiting for him there. He got up and called for Kirsten. She said that she had much enough dance for that day and that it was really time to go home. She looked at Josh and saw his eyes shine d. It seemed for me that she was very excited at that moment! as well and very waiting to get home and make some crazy bisexual sex with us. As I have turned her on so much with our erotic sex dance. So we got out the disco and took a cab. We placed ourselves behind the driver and Josh sat between us. I looked at Kirsten and she smiled to me letting know that the game is about to start. So I put my hand at Josh’s right leg while she did the same with his second leg and we started caressing it. Josh started getting excited and that was seen by his look. Following our hands from knees up to his dick we smiled and made jokes and Josh seemed to feel himself a little embarrassed but was all right. Then I put my hand on his dick and Kirsten did the same and we both started rubbing it and caressing. Suddenly Kirsten got down to me and we kissed. That was a sweet long bisexual sex kiss and Josh made his best not pay attention at us though we knew how much does he want to have a bisexual sex with both of us. We started caressing each other with the free hands and I put my other hand under the Kirsten’s top while my first hand was between Josh’s legs rubbing his dick and that made him really crazy. Kirsten unzipped the zipper on his trousers and took the dick out. It was very big, red and full of blood and wish. That made us crazy and my bisexual sex dreams turned my feeling even more. The dick in the moon light seemed to be so huge and unreal but it was there and we were touching it with Kirsten and masturbating it. Josh put his hand on my breast and squeezed it. Then he turned to Kirsten and they kissed. Josh’s dick was on it’s highest position of excitement. My hand was masturbating his dick while they kissed with Kirsten. Then I took my hand away and bent over the dick. From the close distance it seemed to be really huge and I took it into my mouth then. Josh moaned but he kept kissing and caressing Kirsten. My wishes were on the top of everything and all that I wanted was caressing a nd sucking his dick and having the bisexual sex with both of! them, a s they turned me on greatly. Then Kirsten stopped kissing him and bent over his dick as well, head was next to mine and picked it up and we kissed by the Josh’s dick. He was looking at us with eyes full of passion and thanks. Then Kirsten took the dick in her mouth and started sucking it while I was petting Josh’s balls. They were big as well as dick was and I tried to put them in mouth and couldn’t do it. Then we were sucking his dick both and Josh closed his eyes from satisfaction when I finally felt that he is about to cum. I took my hand away and helped him to it with my hand. He came right on my face and I felt the hot sperm burning my eyes and lips and cheeks. That was really great. I took my face away and Kirsten kept sucking the dick trying to drink all the juices of Josh. Then she picked her face up and started licking the sperm from my face. She was licking and then we started kissing each other and kissing the Josh’s dick until we got ho me. After got in and had a shower we continued our bisexual sex on the bed in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts