Thursday 31 March 2011

Cartoon sex. How we watched an adult cartoon.

Hello, everybody! I'm Mark. I am a usual teen from Missouri. I'm gonna tell you a story about me and my friends watching cartoon sex on video. It was Saturday. Our parents went to the Niagara Falls with their friends. It was a couple of about 35 years old. Their names were Susan and Kevin. Mom wanted to take us there too, because she had worried very much leaving us alone. But Jane and I promised them everything would be all right. Frankly, speaking I didn't like this couple. They were quite strange. Especially Kevin, he always tried to grasp me when nobody saw us. He seemed to be boys' nut. As soon as they took to the road I phoned to my friends Dick and Frank, and invited them to spend time watching video. I bought the video Pirates of Caribbean and expected this day to be spent in a company of friends watching it. I didn't mean video with cartoon sex, of course. Dick arrived at 12:00 p.m., Frank came shortly after. We met him at the door. At first we went to the kitchen and took few cans of bear and salted nuts. Jane didn't join our company. I think it was because of Dick. She always fought shy of him. They liked each other and I didn't understand her behavior. All the more he was partial to her. So took the bear and went upstairs to my room. I held up a video, but Dick bragged, I got it. We asked, What are you about? He replied, Mizuho Exercise . It was a cartoon we had all been hoping to see. You'll, perhaps, say, Great! This teen is gonna to tell us about cartoon! Very interesting! . You'll understand everything in a few moments. Yesterday Dick told us he w atched cartoon sex on video. I and Frank got interested. Frank and I sat on the sofa, as Dick switched on the video. We all stared at the video and watched as Mizuho was having sex with Hiro-Kun in his room. They had fun until Tukuya came and joined them. One horny cock after another was flopped in her pussy and they both fucked her. While Hiro-Kum was fucking her Mizuho sucked Tukuya's cock. When I looked at Frank I saw him rubbing his cock over his jeans and began to do the same myself. I was getting really horny. Frank unzipped his jeans and out sprang a hard stick. I wanted touch it. I I reached over and clamped my hand around it. Dick didn't pay any attention he was watching carton sex with unzippered pants and I was surprised how huge it was! We didn't know about one more spectator. Jane stood behind the door having eyes glued on Dick. Frank squeezed my cock tightly in his palm. I was aroused. Dick sat between us and pushed my hand from Frank's cock. He seized his hard cock in one hand and slid his fingers down the shaft of it. Then he took my cock with the other hand and began jacking off both cocks. I took Dick's cock in my hand and began jacking it off. Each of us took turns pumping each other's erect organs. We played with each other cocks for a while on the sofa as we watched the cartoon sex on video. Suddenly we heard sigh and some movement behind the door. Dick jumped with a mighty heave to the door and opened it. He disappeared in the darkness of corridor. In a few moments I glanced out to the corridor and saw Dick doing the bear with Jane. He threw her against the wall, reached up her dress and spread her legs impatiently. She began rubbing against his cock. Her panties were lying ripped up on the floor. Then Dick lifted her dress over the tits and began suckling one while massaging the other. She pushed him and began kissing his chest. Then Jane squeezed his cock for a moment. Dick gave a groan of passion. Jane got on knees and began licking his huge pulsating stick. I lost head and absolutely forgot about cartoon sex. But it was only beginning. Franck decided to join and in a few moments I saw such scene. Jane was on her knees licking Dicks cock and Frank slid between her legs and put his mouth over her pussy. I realized I was jacking my cock off staring at this trio. Then Frank peeled his banana into her pussy and started fucking her in a dog position. Jane moaned and moved like a wild cat. Franck gave a groan and I saw him blowing his cream on her ass. After a while she laid on the floor. Dick positioned himself on her and pushed his stick in her vagina. His movements became faster and faster. They both were fucking like a rattle-snake. That made me very horny. I felt a little pre cum drip from my penis. Franck smiled to me and said: look at them! Cartoon sex makes wonders! Then he came to me and got on knees. Franck wrapped his warm, wet, lips over the head of my cock and slipped down my shaft to my balls. He seemed to really enjoy the taste of my cock. If he liked that maybe he would s wallow my whole load of cum, I wondered secretly. I started fucking his mouth like a teenage cunt. I moaned with pleasure! Suddenly I exploded in the back of his throat. It was the best orgasm I ever had. We left Dick and Jane alone and came back to my room. I opened two cans of beer and sat next to Franck on the sofa. On Video two young black teens from high school were having cartoon sex with their teacher. As far as I remember this cartoon was called Teacher bitch or something in a kind. As for our friendship we still get together once in a while for soccer and we still have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts