Thursday 31 March 2011

Sex positions. My first sex experience with a man.

We worked with Serg on one company; I was head of the department, sat in one room. Serg-tall, dark hair, he was 31, I -35 years. Once we went together on a business trip to Kiev, sleeping in my sister. Evening once removed, my dear sister Julia - pretty blonde from the 3rd chest size, met us at the door. After necking, and kiss, I handed her a box of candies and a bottle of wine. - Dima, undress, she said, removing with our jackets. - How good that you came, how to sit alone in the apartment of the long cold evenings. After a feast of fun with a minimum of alcohol, did not want to get drunk - get up early tomorrow. Julia pulled the plate off the table and had tea. Villages close to Serg, so close to the thigh, hip and put a candy in his mouth held fingertips to his lips, cheeks hot them with wine. She would take a sex position. The long, languid look, instant flash. At the moment I presented them to have sex, after a long prelude, Julia shouts and winds beneath it, he could b ring her to multiple orgasm. What is it? I am jealous of her sister-friend, or may be vice versa? I really want to stop your sex position for man? Still, she put him to sleep with me. Serg watched TV, remote control-clicking, then got up and went to the bathroom, and the door remained just a little open. On was in swimming trunks, cleaning teeth, he bowed over the sink; I looked his long legs, tight sex, cover melting. Returning, he sat on the bed, his back to me. The moon flooded the room with light, giving consideration brawny turn back the hands of hairless chiseled shape, long fingers. I submitted a sex position. I held his hands on his shoulders weasel inside of his hands, neck kiss; it reduced the smell from my mind, reminiscent of a mixture of ripe mango. When my lips touched his lips, he said suddenly: - Do you really want? I have never tried it with men. What sex position do I take? - For me this first time, I myself thought that can not cross this line; we are familiar with you 9 years old, but today - as a delusion. There will be nothing of what you do not want to, you says - I will. - And if Julia wake up and come into the room? - She will not enter without knocking. Lips of Serg were unusually mild, but the tongue-cool, kisses covering his chest, abdomen, arm and mouth fondle his member, which is straining and become solid. I brought it pressure rapid breathing and moaning, he licked the bottom lip and I presented these moist, sensual lips for me ... We took their sex positions. Bending his legs at the knees, I raised that to my tongue to get to his anus. At the same time stimulated a dick and fingers caress his hole, lightly penetrating inside. Such a close and warm, I am stronger pressed on the front wall or too abruptly removed finger when Serg was already ready to finish, I removed his hand. It is not the time, I wanted to keep it at the highest point of excitation, and stop teasing. - Turn over, loan another sex position- I asked. In the bathroom, I found a cream for lubrication opening his ass, dick began to expand my anus. With each trigger, he can log in as the deeper, compressing his buttocks. I previously had the experience of anal sex with men, but it is quite another feeling. Knowing that you are completely a strong, handsome man with a perfect body and at the same time, so sensual, that is not able to deter loud moaning, almost into a cry, every touch of his skin is the response. I took his dick with my hands when he had finished, trembling I finished. Sex position that we should! The feeling of embarrassment made me go to the bathroom, where a jet of water, to clarify thoughts. I looked around, stood in the doorway Serg, languid glance viewing my torso, said quietly: -Go on, do not pay attention to me. By wash-rag, his hands pulled on my back, carefully pulverize gel until it touched my member. When I got out of the bathroom, his tongue lick off droplets of water on my skin, bite shoulders, Serg stood up to his knees and took me in my mouth, processing the most sensitive areas. -Dima, I want you to try ... let's change the sex position. I turned back, opens his of the bath. He went very slowly and carefully, do not sit on tenderness of passion at full force, I wanted it tore me apart. -Strong, is not afraid to make me sick ... Our sex position is very comfortable. His tremor became more abrupt and ruthless. I darkened in the eyes, pulsating glow, which each muscle was stretched to the limit. Sweet pain, like molten lava, to pour all over his body, pen etrating into every box. Gentle hands of Serg petted my stomach, as if trying to calm the growing tremor. Explosion, killing orgasm, after which you can not come in themselves. Sergei stood behind me, tightly holding whole body, his hot breath burn the skin. I wanted to absorb his scent, heat, remember this moment of closeness and tenderness for all life. I knew that this will not happen again, we are too well known to each other and will have their fantasies, the risk of friendship, but could something more than friendship. It's like a drug - euphoria passes quickly, the reality remains that do not always and not all can share their feelings and so hidden that we sat inside. Without a doubt is the best sex position! Three months later, I resigned from the company, the first year we Serg sometimes confess, but seen very rarely. He had his friends, I have - my own. I did not have any desire to make it somewhere else again. I am satisfied with them selves in a sex position with Serg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts