Wednesday 30 March 2011

Group sex. New friends.

A week before I and my husband Andrew were in Paris, dying from boredom. But now we have an interesting life! How we entered this absolutely new dance of love?! All happened thanks to a happy married couple which we met here in Cannes. A riddle: group sex. Lots of people have married lovers. But what about two married lovers?! We have met them in a few days after coming to the hotel Novotel Montfleury in Cannes. It was situated in a silent and quiet place, among magnificent tropical and fruit trees of park Montfleury. We met them in a bar Le Danang . The man was pleasant of about forty years though later I learn that actually of fifty two years old. His name was Carl. Carl had exclusively young-looking round face with a short dark hair which started to silver. He looked rather aristocratically, and he was in excellent physical form. His wife's name was Mariah. At first I thought she was about forty too. We talked about different things and finally they told us they were swing ers. They invited us to have a dinner in their house next evening and gave us the address of the big ancient house. When they left, we thought it would be interesting to try group sex. Next evening the weather was wonderful. It was much better, than in Paris, when we left it, and I was happy to be in Cannes. We arrived to their house at eight o'clock. This building was built mainly in the XIX. When we entered the ground floor of their house I was amazed, how they furnished it. In a huge living- room there were some pretty couches, thick carpets, floor pillows, and the big bar. There were lots of paintings on the walls and erotic sculptures. There were modern and ancient paintings. But love scenes were present in every painting and sculpture. Mariah and I left in the rooms on the first floor. There I saw a few paintings depicting group sex. At nine we planned to have dinner. Mariah was the perfect lady, and we had rather easy dinner. After dinner they proposed us to stay tonight. Our room was not far from their bed-room. I couldn't sleep and was burnt with impatience who would take the first step. It was Carl. He knocked to our door and said: Why you not to join us? In fifteen minutes, after a fast shower, we knocked to their door. Carl shouted: Enter! . Opening the door we saw Mariah in bed absolutely naked, hardly being covered with a sheet. Mariah without clothes amazed me. She looked at me and it seemed our first group sex would be unforgettable. Carl stood with a towel on his hips. I had a dress - completely with a naked back and a low neckline in front. It was possible to slip out this dress for a second. Andrew was in a T-shirt and jeans. She invited Andrew to the bed with light movement of her arm. He took off his T-shirt and came to the bed. Mariah unzippered his jeans and he laid together with Mariah u nder a bed-sheet which hardly covered them. Carl removed the towel and stepped to me. I didn't notice how quickly my dress appeared to lie on the floor. He embraced me and kissed gently my lips. I looked at Andrew and Mariah. The sheet was on the floor and they both laid absolutely naked. And soon we have plunged into group sex. Carl picked up me in arms and carried to the bed. There were four of us on this chic and wide bed. Carl tested me , I tested Mariah and she ate Andrew. Then we have changed places with: I sucked Carl, Andrew fucked Mariah, and she tested my pussy. But usually I prefer to use my mouth, rather the reverse. Mariah was a little upset by that fact but I wished to suck her pussy and did not wish to be sucked by her. So we again changed places with. I began to taste Mariah's pussy, kissing and blowing gently on clitoris while Andrew played with it. It seemed Mariah masturbated much, because her clitoris was much more developed, than the women's kitties not indulged in such sex plays. She enjoyed each second, giving groans and sighs. I understood I did the job well, and was hot, too. Our group sex was becoming more and more exciting. Then Carl peeled me with his banana. His cock was hard, as a steel rod, and I decided after Mariah I would suck it with pleasure, I would show what is possible to make with it, working fast by a tongue. Meanwhile Andrew was fucking Mariah in a dog position. After a few minutes he filled her pussy with a hot cream, groaning and pushing his stick like crazy. Carl fucked me blue, too. But I wanted to suck his cock and told him about it. I began to eat greedy his hard stick, teasing an acorn with circular motions of my tongue and fast touches to sensitive areas at once under an acorn, and then began to slide down and up along his pulsating cock. All time while I was doing my job, Andrew and Mariah were looking on us. Andrew clearly enjoyed group sex. He drove into me with a deep groan. Mariah continued looking on us and played with her pussy. She continued to masturbate, though and without bust, but on the edge of it. Andrew blew a stream of his prick-juice on my ass and fell on the bed with a groan of excitement. As for Carl his cock appeared to be very enduring. Ten minutes I was eating his cock, and it still was hard. He even decided to give me pleasure. We posed like 69 , and he pushed his tongue into my wet vagina. When at last he climbed up me and his thick cock entered deeply into me, I felt wild excitation. This strong body on me, soft breath and kisses covering my neck led to long-lasting bust. Suddenly, a spasm shook all my body and I started to shiver and shudder. This group sex led me to fantastic bust; again and again I felt as a huge hammer of Leo pushed in and out of my pussy and filled it with his cream. For the man at the age of fifty two years he was rather active and tireless lover. It seemed he didn't think to stop, continuing to fuck. When I was exhausted, his hammer slipped out and was replaced with Andrews's cock. Carl's two fingers were pushed in Mariah's pussy. While he fucked her with fingers, I was fucked by my husband. I crept between Carl's legs and started to suck his balls. Car! l was on his knees, and I managed to reach Mariah's clitoris and began to play with it while Carl was fucking her. It was real group sex. Soon all of us got off. I still sucked Mariah's pussy, and both Carl and Andrew drove in their wives when Mariah's body bent and she got off. Then I felt hot cream in my pulsating pussy. I felt myself as the masochist. But I wanted to fuck again. Carl and I began to fuck in a dog way. He was so wild that I died of desire to be hurt by him. I begged him: Quilt me. Give me hurt . I hardly had time to say these words as he started to quilt me on buttocks. Then he fucked me even more wildly, and the combination of all of it made me crazy. Hot, burning hammer in me and skillful blows on buttocks - all it was too much, and I reached a super bust. Since that evening group sex became an integral part of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts