Wednesday 30 March 2011

Stream sex.My first cyber love sex.

There is a lot of stories written in this section about the fantasies that one experience while chatting with the other person through a webcam. Of course everyone who tried the webcam chat show had had some fantasies and made the stream sex virtually using the webcam. That is really exciting and having a webcam at home, I often have stream sex with guys from all over the world. That is just the way of life. I adore sex and I often dream and have fantasies about having the real sex with the person whom I can not see. That excites me greatly. I often dream we will meet someday with my online lover and dream how our meeting will look like. That’s why I would like to share my stream sex fantasies with you so you would now what will I do if we will meet each other someday. So here you read my erotic fantasies about the stream sex in real life and if you like it I will share some more fantasies with you. So we start as one day I decided to come over to your place and make a ll our stream sex dreams come true and enjoy the stream sex in real life. So I take a plane to your country and we agreed that you will meet me in airport. As soon as I arrived to your city, you were already waiting for me with a bunch of flowers. I have seen you only on the picture that you sent me and I really thought that you will be the one that is able to satisfy any of my stream sex dreams. As soon as I saw you I understood that you were the man of my dreams and most of all I would like to have sex with you right away. We got to your car and I took the front seat. I looked at you and you looked at me and we decided to go to your home. As we were riding along the highway I put my hand down to your pants and asked you whether you remember my last stream sex fantasy we were talking about. You sure did. That’s why, I unbuttoned your pants get my face closer to your dick. You started breathing faster and faster and I felt that your boy was getting harder as I was kis sing it. Finally you were ready to enter me and I didnâ€â! „¢t want to make you wait any longer and took your friend with my mouth and swallowed all of it. You moaned and closed your eyes. I told you not to do it while we were driving the highway and there were a lot of cars around us that might be very dangerous. I kept sucking your dick for a while and then I stopped. You told me to continue but I didn’t want to hurry up and asked you to wait till we get to your home. Though my panties were wet already and all that I wanted is to make the great stream sex with you right now. As soon as we arrive to our apartment, we go to the bathroom. I have prepared everything already. We will have candle lights everywhere and in fact, we will open a bottle of champagne. Nothing less, for it will be our first meeting together. That is what I was dreaming in my stream sex chat with you. And while we undress in the bathroom, we are still a little bit shy because it will be the first time we see each others bodies. After we sit in the bathtub and had some champagne, we warm up and get excited. Although the foam covers most of our bodies, you were able to see my breasts. This lets your penis immediately erect and hot blood is shooting into your cock and it is getting harder and harder. I was already excited and my stream sex dreams were about to come out in real life. We continue to kiss each other and drink champagne and our hands explore each others bodies. You keep caressing my breasts and squeezing them and circle your fingers around my nipples and I feel and see how they get erected. And while you start to suck on my nip ples, your shy hand is exploring my body under water, hided by the foam. Suddenly I touch your big and hard cock by coincidence and you draw back from surprise and fear. But soon I get curious again and your own excitement gives you courage. You want our stream sex to complete as well. That was exactly how you did imagine our first meeting. I grasp your dick again and this time you hold him strong and tight, which shoots heat into your head and body and all your blood into the veins of your dick. Your cock is growing so strong now that it is hard like a stone. I start to rub it and massage it, up and down. First slowly, but soon I get faster. You moaned as you enjoyed every movement of my hands and the feeling that your stream sex dreams are coming real got you more excited. In the meantime your hand was gliding down on my body between my legs and started to caress my sweet pussy. Your fingers glide between my labia, up and down, faster and faster. You start to moan and to m ove my pelvis rhythmically, while my hand is rubbing my cock! faster and stronger. We get faster and stronger and reach a point where we cannot stop it anymore. The stream sex that I was dreaming about was making me crazy. We get out of the bathtub now and you carry me to our bed, where you put me down. While I have been shy in the beginning, I am so horny now that I wish nothing more but to feel your cock inside my vagina. I grasp your dick and direct it to my sweet pussy, which is not only wet from water but also from my delicious love juice that is already making my labia so wet. You reject to enter me but kneel down in front of me. I embrace your neck with my thighs and you start to lick the skin on the inner side of my thighs, getting more and more close to my pussy. You find my clitoris and take it into your lips and start to suck it, first softly, then more and more greedily. And you suck my love juice coming out of my vagina and stretch your tongue into my vagina and lick with passion. That was wonderful. My sweet juices we going down my legs and the dream about the passionate stream sex drove me crazy. You start to move faster and I moan and gasp. Just in the moment when I start to have my orgasm, I take your cock and ram it into my vagina, and you ram it deep into me, deeper and deeper. You pull and push hard all the while you have my long and overwhelmingly orgasm and I scream from excitement. Now you cannot control yourself anymore and just before you shoot your semen out you pull out of my vagina and come on top of me and I open my mouth wide and you shoot it all into my mouth. I lick and suck your cock and it does not stop to eject semen. And I suck it and drink it and lick your drop head until you slowly calm down. Exhausted we sink down on the linen and fall asleep, our bodies clinched with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts