Tuesday 29 March 2011

Indian sex. My Indian sex experience.

You sweet-wine glass in the Invisible, At the tremulous lips heady aroma; And the smell of summer dreams, carelessly, unreal, Indian sex, like the fiery sunset. You - Morning balm, clear, innocent, The blending of all colors and scents hop, Quivery Creek soul, you - Indian sex Spring, gentle sound of earthly realities. Such a fine winter day despite frost -10, so beautiful sun rays gild the snow that it becomes a warm heart. I do not like winter; especially snow always brings a melancholy, as if plenty soothes the senses and emotions, but adjusts to the romantic mood and unusual Indian sex. I have my guy Dmitriy and his friend Sergey with his girlfriend were going to go for the weekend at a country house. We sat in the car when called Sergey and said that he would not be able to go with us, but I love a funny company, I wanted to at least his girlfriend Tanya went with us. She was 23 years old, low, blue-eyed girl with long hair. I love her elegant, sharp spout, Dazzling smile, slender legs. It really went with us and it was an unforgettable evening. My mind is just why it is a desire to Indian sex new fashion trend Upon entering the house, Dima went immediately to include heating, while we unpack your purchase. - Girls who do not undress until hot have an hour to sit at the top clothing - he said. - If there is wood, melt, please fireplace - I asked Dimа. Now be taken up with him Indian sex, I thought. We with Tanya decided to cook for dinner rabbit in sour cream with potatoes. I moved a coffee table closer to the fireplace; first, I sat on the floor on the rug fuzzy, close to the fire. This is so romantic to sit in front of the fireplace with a glass of wine, soft music plays; I do not know that so starts - alcohol or heat from the fire. From Tanya telephoned mobile phone and she went to another room, close the door closed. - Dim, you would like to have sex with two girls Indian sex? - I asked quietly. - This is a question or suggestion? We once discussed this topic already, you're confident that it will agree to this? - And you try, with all its charm, not to me as the first start. - Not doing it this your anal things. - And you? - You licentious. - It was only once - No, I mean that you are moral licentious. I am scared to think about your fantasies, on Indian sex-this is unimaginable thing, you're like itself to torture, but sooner or later it will break out. - This is not a meaningful fantasy, this is as sick subconscious, like a dream, we do not control their dreams. Can you feel the other person on a subconscious level? No, because our thoughts and emotions at the level of awareness, in itself, you can look only through sleep or hypnosis and to learn about our hidden fears and complexes. Like those acts, which do not conform to common sense and not amenable to explanation, but we are most in the world wants them to. Eg Indian sex. - Indian sex under hypnosis - this is very interesting - Dima smiled. - It's silly, because people do not care what they do not remember. We drank another bottle of wine, then tea and cake, my cheeks burned already, this weary languor spill all over his body. I strongly lay legs at the knees, so that the seam of the jeans at the crotch pressed stronger, feeling the beat at the bottom of my stomach. My mind focused on the piano, which stood in the corner, I remembered that Dima’s mother is a piano teacher. - Honey, do me good, played the piano for us - I asked. They say that men's music is very sensual and skilled fingers, they do the same fine sense of the woman, as a tool to play. I do not want to listen to music so as to observe the process; I generally start much everything related to art, I can spend hours going to museums, penetrating into every picture. Dima first looked thoughtfully at the keys, as if remembering some melody, it turned beautiful fingers gently f all on them, begins to play, Despite languishing look at me. I do not know what kind of melody, but music like penetrates deeply into me, or I'm in it, forcing the heart to tremble every string. I almost physically feel the warmth of his delicate fingers, as if at the moment he caresses me, not the key, we are looking at each other, as if speaking without words. Music ceased, I realized that it is the most opportune moment to approach the Tanya, as in chess - white and start to win, that's why women have always played by white actors, and men - black. - Tanya, you have such beautiful hair - I came up from behind and began gently plait her hair, then bent down and kissed her in the neck. Could get Indian sex? No sooner was she wakes as my lips covered her mouth, trying to taste, and Dima aghast oversaw this operation. Girls kiss quite differently, so slow and did not insist, without imposing his style, as do men. I cram hand between her legs, massaging her pants through the crotch; Tanya quite relaxed under my caress. In the bedroom we are fully exempt from clothing, Tanya lay on the bed, her small breasts with pink nipples, the skin with a light tan, this whole fragrant and anxious. It is ideal for Indian sex, I thought. I formed its top, covered with kisses her neck, chest, shoulders, the tip of tongue caress nipples. Then gently expand its sexual sponges, such narrow like girls caress fingers, out a vibrator, to include it on a small speed and enter into it. My hand strokes Tanya stomach, I cannot and lick her clitoris, suck, helping finger, while there is vibration, but we do not interfere with each other. - Tanya you want to deal with Dima Indian sex? - As can be sweet, I ask ed. It is a little embarrassed by such a proposal, but had nowhere to be seen to recede, just succumbed to this bewitchment. Dima sits in front of her face, his broad back, I do not see the main thing, I just feel the heat and tension of his flaming body. Tanya is already close to orgasm, I include vibration at high speed, without ceasing to lick her, forcing her arched back, to the best possible stimulated point G, and here it is already shudder and shouts, I removed a damp vibration and again smoother them on her clitoris, I'm so sometimes I do, to finish twice. This then is the fascination of Indian sex. I sit down the side of the bed to enjoy the spectacle blow it at the base of the handle member, sponges intensive slip, carefully caress the head, but did not finish Dima can. He lies on his back; I first caress of his lips a member, then sit down at him from above, seams to the end. At this time, Tanya sits on his face, he now begins to lick, caress her back and buttocks . It is so erotic and incurve stoned with hair on the should! ers, Dim a greedily ate it all, as if penetrating the very soul of this show excites me to the limit. After the Indian sex in the bedroom to become stuffy, bed not very wide, so Dima sits in a chair and a cigarette, allowing us to relax. - Honey, we're not too deprived you with care? - Dima said, referring to me. - Tanya, you do not mind if we get it? After ethos words, he expand my feet, kisses the stomach, the tip of the nose depends on my pubis, trifle lips, my clitoris, barely touching at first, then slide the language so insistently that my loud cries filled the room. Tanya bends, passionately kiss me in the lip, then drops to my chest, her tongue caresses my nipples, as pleasantly when you treat two mouths at the same time. I arose in knee-elbow position, Dima caresses my buttocks, and my anus humidifies saliva and inserts it in the member begins to slowly enter. Tanya includes vibrators, tuck hand between my legs and presses to my clitoris, except that it vibrates, so it still leads them by hand, each time hitting all the stronger. Indian sex is divine! I almost scream and choking, Dima accelerating pace, shaking my ass a strong driver, I feel him trembling as he ends, in my spout. That's the dream of a winter night, the characters - real and events - imaginary. May be worth a try in the reality of Indian sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts