Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sex party. My sex story.

In the courtyard stood the winter, cold, snowy, and many women out a wardrobe of their coat. One winter day Katya, my teacher of love, and went walk along the snowy park. She was dressed in a delicious coat finished chinchilla. At the neck of Katya was tie silk scarf. On this day, Katya looked a thrilled, but my Questions nothing concrete did not meet. Come home and I am frozen, she suggested. That would be cool to have a sex party to warm up a little bit. Well, home, so home. Houses for some reason, she looked at his watch, then quickly said: Get a jacket, unzipped me to fly, and began masturbating my penis. I must say that the warm touch of female hands in velvet gloves to the phallus, I take very pleasantly. But Katya did not let me finish. Having a member in your mouth, it was with unspeakable tenderness and cautious start blow. I did not knowing why it is now not even thinking about it. It was cool having a sex party. A warm wave of orgasm coming at me, and I culmed Katya into the mouth. Now everything is in order licking, she. We normally after kissed, and taking off clothes Katya went to the kitchen to prepare mulled wine. I sat watching TV. And suddenly the doorbell rang. It turns out that Katja was waiting for the guests. First came a young couple, and then followed by more men, women, couples ... They were all elegant and richly dressed, and I began to vaguely understand why Katya so hurry ... Katya by turns me introd uced guests. Ladies looked simply delicious! Among them was Lida, which I have already had experience a sex party as examined. Everything went quite innocently, but the evening had all the more intimate nature. Honestly, I was all embarrassed, and I met, it was home, but it stopped me in the corridor Lena, the youngest guest with unforgettable lights in the eyes: Why do you care? I Katen'ka so much about you described, I want you to get. We retreat to a still unoccupied rooms. Under the quiet music, we just shoot the breeze about anything, and I quietly (I think) look at my talk. Lena looked simply stunning! Brunette in black dress and brilliant short fur capes on the shoulders, it was strongly perfection! She has always been dreaming joining the sex party. The correct form of the spout, dimple on the cheeks, are indicated with a smile, gave her face a full finish. I asked Lena to dance. Her hands trustingly lay on my shoulders, I embraced it for its melting, and we round in a slow dance of love. My member already standing, and Clamp! s to Len a, I knew that she could not go unnoticed. Something my head round. Come to the sofa, she said quietly. I put her on the bed, Melun withdrew capes and said: closed eyes, Rest, and once it did, and began cautiously, slowly to kiss her beautiful face. Lena did not resist :) Suddenly, she whispered: do you know ... And I'm still a virgin ... She has always been dreaming to visit and chill out on a sex party. It was not thought that so soon would have to apply all the lessons of Cathine! As can be gentle, I kissing excellent Lena’s face, gently lifted the fur from her shoulder, continuing to kiss her neck and telling tenderness... The case came up to dress, and gradually Lena remained in some black lace panties. I started to rub it between her legs, kissing through panties ... Lena moan and squirm down from orgasm. Kiss me in the lips - I want to know what I taste, trembling voice, asked Lena. As soon as I complied with request of having a sex party in my house, Lena suddenly become so, that my member was right on her pussy. I can not bring myself to wait. At first slowly, then faster and faster I was moving in her body, and knew that the orgasm, she will remember for life. We finished together, and then ten minutes of lying, just coming into him. Thank you, you're the best teacher in the world, could I think that six months after the deprivation of virginity itself will te ach the girls love? Well, I must. Bye! - Lena and went for the door and left the sex party. I stayed in the room, decided to just relax, but do not have time to lie down and as the room suddenly became Olya. With it, I already knew, Katya helped her earn well, but instead Olya was involved in Cathine society (just like me!) Now Olga was already a successful woman business lady, and I was not expecting it this comes here. Olga was dressed in brown trousers suit, however, already slightly mauled: sight, it is not the first time for this evening like this run in the room! Katya said, well you are doing, so I came to this sex party - said Olya, taking off trousers. Underwear under them was not, and unique feminine scent immediately spread throughout the room. What am I doing alright? - I have a little brake. There Olya just pushed my mouth to your pussy. I have not made her long for her tongue. Gently, I lick her lips, suck clitoris, put a finger in her pussy, and drove there, t rying to maintain a rhythm. Olga moan, squeezed my head, leg! s, and w hen finished with stupid shout, say: Katya was right. You're the best. Frankly, by the time I was very tired and slowly gathered home you invited me to this sex party. But go with me Mary - Queen of unrecognized Cathine hangouts. It has always been full of self-esteem, and keep none for myself especially close. But suddenly, she invited me to bring up. I did not refuse, especially that of Mary is a very good machine - S-Class, and even longer. In the car I was waiting for a surprise: in the back seat has sat Lida and the young man accompanying her. Telling something driver, Maria joined our sex party. Looking at both of us with Lidoy, she approached her face to face own friends, they started to suck! Then suddenly they were removed so that Mary was with me, and without losing time, launched a charming, though the power, his hand to me in the pants, and the language entered me in the mouth. I moaned, because nothing would, except holidays. But the smell of perfume machines, to uch fur to my skin, and most importantly, the hand, I strongly constrictor member, made his case. As soon as Mary realized it. I enough instituted, it at me, and began fuck violently so that I just could not wake! I liked the sex party. One last thing I remember was Lida, suck from his fellow... I woke up in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts