Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sex videos. Dodgy situation.

We have been married for 13 years. You know, some couples loose interest to each other after 13 years of a family life. But I think their problem is in the lack of fantasy. They want some ginger. We always think of something new. This time sex videos became our ginger. But don't think we had not problems. To my mind every problem can be solved and I'll prove it in this story. My wife Lucy is the most beautiful woman. She has red curly hair and icy blue eyes. Her sexy voice makes me trembling even in thirteen years after our first wedding night. She attracts men's eyes. There was a period when Lucy didn't seem to be as hot for me as she used to be. Sometimes she went out with her friends and stayed out late. I was jealous. I thought we would share everything. On week end we went shopping. We always go shopping together. There is a big supermarket next to our house. So we went there and bought everything we needed for supper. Passing videos department I saw Emanuel and some bri ght idea came across my mind. I came in. There were lots of sex videos. I bought Emanuel and told nothing to Lucy about my purchase. I wanted to make her surprise. The rest is pretty much history. When we had supper she told her friend Helen had invited her to a party. I told I had other plans on this evening. I was angry and asked her if she had an affair. Her face turned red and her lips trembled. Yes , she answered. With who? I asked. Lucy began to tell it was only sex and nothing more. She explained she had met an interesting man at last Helen's party and they began having fun. The idea of my wife sucking a huge cock of the other man drove me wild. But I told Lucy it was all right and I understood her. I was just sad I had not been a part of her nasty affair. I proposed her to invite him tonight and watch sex videos, I had bought. I told Lucy that I wanted her to share everything with me. Lucy thought I was kidding. She told we hadn't any videos of such kind. I showed he r Emanuel . It took her a moment to realize I was not joking! ! At tha t moment I thought it was the way to save our marriage was. So she agreed to set up the nasty swore and phoned him. But we decided not to tell him the truth. She said Mathew, it was his name, that I decided to have a rest with my friends all these weekends. Mathew arrived in an hour. I waited quietly in the other room. I could see pretty good and no one would see me. I was strangely excited. Lucy was happy and giggly with her lover. The stranger grabbed her and kissed passionately. She took the remote control and switched on the video. She told sex videos made her wild. Her eyes flashed nervously towards the room, which I spied from. Lucy sat next to him on the sofa. It was the man of average weight with short black, straight hair. So we began watching Emanuel a trios. Watching the scene of group sex he put his hand on Lucy's leg and slid it up under her skirt. Lucy spread her legs and put her head on the pillows. I watched as he impatiently took off her panties and got heavy myself. While watching the scene of Emanuel sucking huge cock of one of her companions Mathew slid a finger into Lucy's cute little pussy. I watched anxiously as his finger disappeared there. Kate squeezed her tits and lay back on the sofa moaning. Mathew whispered her it was a good idea about sex videos and sat behind her wrapping his arms around her thighs. Lucy's face was in fever. He threw her on the floor and slid his finger in and out of her wet snatch as he slowly fucked her. You like that! the stranger told Lucy. Yes, she moaned. It seemed to it is me doing it with her. Not he but I stuck out his tongue lapped at her tasty pussy and teased her hard little clit with tongue. I saw Lucy putting her hands on lover's head and rubbing it. But suddenly she pushed him and I saw them doing a flop. Lucy was like a wild cat. There were to sex orgies and they absolutely forgot about Emanuel. Damn! I couldn't see it anymore. I wanted to take part in this party, but still spied b ehind the door. My cock was hard and I began coming to a str! iking en d watching my wife fucking like bitch. Then she stopped and went on knees and grabbed a hold of his massive member squeezing it. No sex videos could make me so hard like spying my wife fucking like hell. Then she slid her lips down over the huge pulsating cock. She sucked it in and out of her mouth, her lips slid clear to the base of his cock as she took every inch of it in her mouth. A moment longer and she would have been gulping down a hot prick-juice. Lucy took his cock from her mouth. She got on her hands and knees on the floor. Mathew got down on his knees behind her. He pushed his huge stick into her and they dogged groaning louder and louder. Lucy arched her back and stuck her ass high in the air, allowing me a view of the huge cock entering my wife's vagina. It was spectacular! He plunged in and out of her again and again. Lucy screamed Cum in me! as he fucked her like a dog. The essence of their sex filled the room. Eventually, the man groaned and melted, pumping hi s hot cream into Lucy's pussy. He gave her a couple of final pumps as Lucy's pussy milked the last drops of cream from his stick. Sex videos get under skin, but spying your own wife fucking with her flame makes you one-track-minded. As soon as he went home and the door was closed I fucked Lucy right in the corridor. I put up her against the entrance door grabbed her tits and peeled my banana impatiently standing behind. We fucked like a rattlesnake until I filled her vagina with a stream of my hot cream. We stood for a while without any movement. In a few minutes I leaned forward, gently kissing her cheek, and said, Let's get showered and go have some wine! She looked at me with eyes full of passion and kissed like only she could do it! I understood the gape between us disappeared. So since that day two new things appeared in our family life – threesome and perfect collection of sex videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts