Tuesday 29 March 2011

Teacher sex. Having sex with my former teacher.

When I was studying in the 11 grad, we had teacher of history whose name was Helen. She was a remarkable woman, she was about 35 years old, she looked much younger as for her years. And almost every student from our class wanted to have the teacher sex with her, though were only 11 graded pupils. She was very sexy and nice looking, she wore a short-painted white hair, which gave her more charm. Once, as she reached down the desk, and called me to answer my the desk, I noticed her unbuttoned pink shirt and I saw a large sumptuous breasts, which I madly wanted to touch at once. Well, in short, she was a very hot woman. Every time I got home from school I was dreaming about her and was imagining myself having a teacher sex with her. After I finished school, I lost her from my sight. But once when I was going back home from the institute, I met Helen on the street. She was still teaching history at school, and so we talk for a while remembering our school years (as there have pas sed a year and a half since I finished it), and Helen said: - Come over to my home sometime. Be my guest, I miss your class so much and I am very interested to find out how do my pupils live now. I promised her that I will surely visit her some time and we parted. She didn’t change at all. She was still wearing beautiful clothes and her breasts could be seen the way in front her. I remembered myself being a pupil in her class and all those wishes about having the teacher sex dreams. Last week on the weekends, I found a phone number of Helen and called her to arrange a meeting. We agreed to meet on Saturday evening, at her house. We decided to have some tea and pancakes and to remember all our school days. I bought bouquet of flowers, pancake and a bottle of champagne, and when it was 19.00 I rang the doorbell of Helen. The door opened, and I saw Helen standing by the door. Neat makeup, subtle scent of perfume, friendly smile, a fine hair short hair blondinistye made h er irresistible. She was awesome and so beautiful. She was w! earing a short pink fluffy dressing gown. She made me to want to have a teacher sex with her right away. - Oh, welcome, let's go inside, - said Helen and I went into the room. I closed the door and followed her, unintentionally looking at her its voluminous ass, that cover gowns. I was ashamed of that thought, but I immediately felt in as my dick was getting excited inside my jeans. - Sit down, would you like some tea? - Asked my former teacher. - Helen, I brought the champagne - I said. - And really, we are not at school anymore- she smiled - and let's get some champagne for our meeting. - I think the same as you - I said, finally giving flowers to Helen. - Oh, well ... Thank you, - she was embarrassed - I put them in a vase, come here. She put the flowers in a vase, and in the meantime, I opened a bottle of champagne and filled the glasses that she brought with it. We started talking about everything, about teaching, about her work at school, we were drinking champagne slowly. Afte r the third glass Helen said: - Perhaps a holiday is already to go, though now the time may not be the most suitable, the husband went on a business trip, the son has the examinations at school, how much leave it at the spa! And already want to ... - Would you like to dance, Helen? - I said, suddenly, she was not expecting that. - That’s a great idea. I haven’t been dancing for a long time! – Answered she - though indeed, why not? She got up, I took a CD that I noticed about an hour ago and which was extremely suitable for slow dancing and went up to her. She had beautiful white hands, fingers were adorned with gold rings on my shoulders, and I embraced her waist, feeling as persistent excitation takes over me. We were not too close from each other, respecting the distance of honor, and I was very glad this and pressed to Helen to me. She just felt my excitement and I was so anxious to have a teacher sex with her. My fingers were enjoying her soft warm w aist, whose warmth I felt through that pink fluffy dressing ! gown. I put my glance down while we were dancing and noticed her luxurious beautiful big breast. All that I was able to dream that moment about was only a teacher sex with Helen. She caught my glance and downcast, embarrassed smile, hurried close her dressing gown tighter, and she was very close to me now. Our eyes met, and my hands in the meantime densely pinned her to me. I wanted her so badly and all my dreams were about the teacher sex with her. I didn’t say any word; I just slightly kissed her in the lips, waiting to meet inevitable resistance. I was already preparing to go away with disgrace from the apartment where I was happy as a guest. But resistance was not followed, however, Helen responded to my kiss, and I again have more passionately and fervently kissed it. She leaned on me with her beautiful breasts and said: - Listen, wait, that's not what we should do, I am a married woman and you are my former pupil ... But then she forgot her words and then responded to my kiss. I felt like her beautiful hands embraced my back, and her tongue got in my mouth. Now I know how does she love her husband - I thought, and it made me crazy as I knew that I a few steps away having teacher sex with my former beautiful teacher. I was kissing her tender, juicy, fragrant lips, her tongue stroking my tongue, the movement which grew faster and faster. She stood, closed her eyes and played with my tongue, while her hands fell below, and I felt her stroke my buttons. Helen got away from my lips, and I immediately felt her hot tongue on my ear ... she was making round movements, until finally the tongue had get into the ear. At that moment I felt the great excitement and could hardly believe that my teacher sex dream is about to complete. My hands went down her back. Over the gown, I was petting her soft, warm, mature, white and beautiful body of a 37-year-old beautiful teacher. I was a little embarrassed while squeezing her plump when I felt the movement of her tongue became more sensual. My hands dived under her flu! ffy gown and I, burning of enormous desire and r Dreaming about the great teacher sex, held my hands on her naked and strong legs, and began continued kissing her. Her hands embraced my neck, and she densely pressed to me. I put my hand down and felt her wet and hot flaming pussy through her panties. I felt extremely excited and my dick was ready to get into it. I have never had a teacher sex before and it excited me even more now. My lips touched her neck, and she quietly moaned. I greedily drank the aroma of fresh white skin. I took my hands away from under the gown and put them on her breasts. Lips are coming down below, so they have to match her breasts. I started kissing her breasts and licking her nipples feeling how they get more and more hard and tight. I felt the great excitement and I wanted to get the teacher sex with her right now. Unleashing her dressing gown, my hands went down into her panties. I felt her wet and hot pussy. Helen was deliriously beautiful and sexual, her magnificent body breathing white heat. We laid down the floor as we were not able to move anywhere and I entered her with my dick which was ready to tear her apart. That was a great teacher sex in my life and I enjoyed every cell of her body. But that is another story how I had a teacher sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts