Tuesday 29 March 2011

Virgin sex. My first time sex.

I remember very well the first time I had sex. This happened at a party on campus, where I invited my friend. Almost everyone here was older than I am. I sat on the couch away from drinking vodka and smoking marijuana. I was still virgin as I have never met the woman that would fulfill all my dreams and the dream about the first virgin sex went upon my mind. There was no one on the couch and it was dark and smoked there. The music was thundered in my ears. Suddenly, blocking all the sounds in the other end of the room a loud argument broke out, then slapped the door. Then someone sat on the other end of the sofa. I looked - it was a girl named Jane. Jane - one of those hard not to notice. It was quite large (but not the colon) and weighed probably as much as I do, however, looked anything - a seemingly nice girl. I enjoyed this beautiful girl and new that she was waiting for her first virgin sex. She quietly was running around and did everything possible to avoid being notice d. I knew her little brother Nicholas in my group of karate, so I thought that I have every reason to speak with her. In addition, Jane was crying, and I wanted to know why. Being a virgin she was dreaming about the virgin sex as well. Therefore, coming to her, I quietly asked what happened. She looked up, surprised by my attention, and after moaning a couple of times and explained that scold with his cronies, which is drunk, and now the same and still run away from it with the parties. To get to the house of one now it was almost impossible. As such, it means that it get cool, if it is late. I gallantly offered to take her home. This, of course, played a role, and that I was at that party, without much pleasure, because one came, and there almost were not any of the girls with the guy. In addition, all around were wanted to go. Andrew gets both hands under the blouse of Marine and Tamara launched her hand in the jeans Jack. My virgin sex dream was about to come out. General ly is not a good place to sit alone. I got up and took JaneÃ! ¢â‚¬â„¢s hand. She rose from the sofa and walked next to me in such a close, I felt a warm body and a sweet breath when she whispered: Are you sure you want to do this for me? I honestly think I could get there and take a taxi. «Jane huge breasts touched my chest. I am continuing to hold her hand, pulled to the door. When got to the car and I started to open the door for her, she suddenly launched me to him and kissed, plunging his pink tongue in my mouth and simultaneously Clamps me to the door. It seems that this kiss lasts for ages. I felt as a mild chest pinned me. Jane leaned on my hip between my legs and began to rub my hardening manhood dignity. Finally, she stopped to explore my mouth and made a step backwards. I asked: Why did you do? - That you could become a gentleman, that's why! Complete embarrassment, I helped her get into the salon. My dick was full of emotions and everything I could think about was only a virgin sex with my girl. I climbed into the car and asked ho w to get to her house. She once looked strangely and says: Go, I will show you the way. Her eyes reflected moonlight, a blouse, it seemed, was more open than before. The great virgin sex filled in my mind. The car moved. Jane unfolded so that her back was turned to the door and crossed his feet were on the seat. I have not submitted any work to consider a black nylon strap, fit snugly to the perineum. Even with low-light I could discern the groove, cover the entrance to the hole to guess a tight, slightly reflected cloth. The girl sat quietly for some time, apparently waiting for, I think, do I have any movement in its direction or not. As for me, I can be, and started to do something, but was simply paralyzed happening. I was full motions and was dreaming about that virgin sex with her. Finally, Jane moved to me and asked herself, did not happen anything, the hand pressed to my thigh a few inches from my excited cronies. I replied Jane that everything is fine, and asked in which direction to go next. My right hand quite naturally fo! rmed on the shoulder and Jane started playing with earlobe. She waved to the side where you want it to turn and takes my hand in, pulled her to his chest and hardening nipples, which immediately came under my hand. I realized that something was happening but was not yet sure what exactly! While riding, continued to play with small tits, while the hand of Jane entered between my legs and not have left any doubt about what exactly they intend to do next. Female stroke and compress the penis. I felt like my shorts growing wet spot. Jane pulled my hand away from her breast and said: Maybe there is something else that you would like to touch? If you ask me nicely, I would do it, but you have to then say what you want done. I want you to describe what to do and that in this sense. Deal? I breath. Before that I fool around, but now, as it turns out, she would still talk about it. My virgin sex was about to complete. Then I asked: Do you want to say that if you ask, you can even play with yo ur hole? Jane dazedly examined me, and suddenly everyone realized: You have that virgin? Yes? O-o-o-o! In this case, to make you something special! She took my hand and getting my hand under the skirt, put it where it was warm and wet. Look, what do you do with me , - said Jane and pulled my arm up and then down to where was the heat and humidity adhesive. I feel a notch under the cloth and my fingers just could not have failed there. Then I took my finger under the gum and was in the bush of hair, right there where the girls legs. She was so beautiful and I was very excited in having the virgin sex with her. I started rubbing elastic sexual sponges, and Jane, took my hand and put it into her panties. And then I found clitoris. I stroked it, and it moaned, and then even more sat back against the seat back and was completely open to my sight. My spear was already ready, and she in turn, was opened fully to take it. Removing the panties, she asked me to caress there, right the re ... and do not stop ... Jane is raised and lowered, under! my hand , while I caress clitoris. And soon she began to stop, compressing her thighs my hand, as if every muscle was struck spasm. It seemed to me that made her sick. Aaa-and-a ... – she leaned back, it turned into a ball, while I continued to finger her clitoris trifle. Finally I got to her house. On the road next to it there were no vehicles. She asked to stop, what I did, a parked car in the shade near the house. Jane came to the extent possible, in itself, and thanking for the trip, beginning clasping the blouse. Suddenly she turned to me and asked whether it was possible to ask me a question. Of course, what? - As if from afar, I heard his voice. I will remember that first virgin sex for my life. I was somewhat disappointed, and this, obviously, it was evident to me. She was going to leave, but I was excited and was not satisfied. Well, it turned out, wanted to know whether it was nice, in my opinion or not. I did squeeze out of it, that it was good. That was the best vi rgin sex I have had in my life and I enjoyed it a lot. I am dreaming about Jane all the time now, hope to have sex with her right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts